Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
invent a dead relative, contract a rare tropical disease.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
everyone hates quest battles? let's make them longer.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
still waiting on the third Glorantha game, i think they're still working on it.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
it silently turns and walks off the field after looking at the camera and giving you a "are you kidding me?" look.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i will make a dwarf lord wearing a pirate hat, a loincloth, and nothing else, and he will lead my glorious ragtag team of exiles and gloryseekers to wealth and fame.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i saw they're putting lady dwarves in 40k now, maybe we can get a lady dwarf lord.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Ethiser posted:

It'll be three chaos dwarves and a skaven lord. The fact that one is a skaven will never be called attention to.

with the right hats no one will notice.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
oim gunna kill all theez bloody guys.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
hooray for farting giant however.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
someone tell Zog that if you have to go around telling everyone how mighty you are, you probably aren't as mighty as you think.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
lady chorf lord.:unsmigghh:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Captain Oblivious posted:

Who is the artist behind these because they're a delight

woop woop deviantart alert

https://www.deviantart.com/a20t43c

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
"well at least we aren't notorious for skinning people alive" - Bharzhakh Brasshat

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i'm a jolly fat rotten man and it's great. in game i mean. warhotal war is back baby aroooo.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
I SURE DO LOVE SKULLS

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

I just want snakemen (legally distinct from lizardmen) :/

i think you mean Hisslither Naga-ites.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

DaysBefore posted:

In order to make room for Ind and Khuresh we will be removing the dwarves from the game, as well as commissioning several Black Library authors to write books making it clear that the dwarves, in fact, never existed at all

then decades later you put them back in there.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Slaaneshi cultists encourage skinks to smoke lots of weed thereby slowing productivity.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
turn 36

hmmmm

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
year one anniversary approaches and still no small men with big hats for me to regard. honestly embarrassing (for them, not me).

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
should be glad he didn't use the real S word (stunties).

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
bout dang time.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
whilst i toil in the mines the hat-dwarfs slowly trickle into my magic compu-box. at approximately 5:45 pm today we will make contact.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Dramicus posted:

Man, the Chorf ROC campaign is super chill. Basically the exact opposite of the normal RoC campaign. There's zero time pressure. You just build up your sandcastles, count your resources and do things whenever you feel like it.

slow and steady and slavery wins the race.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
stupid thing has started crashing constantly. i want to enslave and forge and shout unpleasant gibberish. and i can't do it like this!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Sindai posted:

Feels like Zhatan kind of got stiffed on starting army compared to the others. One shooty dwarf unit, the worst arty piece, and no monsters.

Assuming you aren't using out of date mods try verifying game files. Steam seems to have trouble with updates due to the sheer size of the game.

nah, no mods. not sure why i didn't immediately verify files but it found a bunch of bad ones. hopefully that got it, thanks.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
why did they put Hammer man in there instead of Slambo. inconceivable.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Doomykins posted:

I'm guessing the genius business strategy of "double the price and just get at least half of the sales numbers" didn't work out with SoC and threatening to stop producing content for a ludicrously feature complete series wasn't the power move a MBA thought it was.

lmao.

i wonder what the internal numbers look like.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
only one way for CA to make up for their misdeeds. it's time for

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
do GW have any kind of presence in China for tabletop?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Dr Christmas posted:

They announced a bunch of gnome miniatures for Blood Bowl today, and I found out that gnomes have existed in Warhammer this whole time :aaa:

https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Gnomes

looks like they have deadly geese at their beck and call. hopefully they will be a DLC faction.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
slayers and engineers, my two favorite kinds of stunties.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
just as Tamurkhan is a little worm guy who gets up in you, Tod is a hat. anyone who wears the hat is Tod.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

this is very funny. recommended viewing.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
goth lady doesn't even care about stinky zombie miasma.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
all these dumb videos have got me hyped for this thing. they must have lit a fire under them after all the rancor over the last one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i don't know anything about end times stuff but this is how i imagine it.

elf #1:"Torture Lord is our new king. all hail Torture Lord."
elf #2: "i don't know how i feel about swearing allegience to a guy named the Tortu-"
elf #1 "FLAY HIM"