Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

These brutish nomads are as strong as they are dummy thicc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Kislev.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

I like how Nagash's icon is just his hat.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

It is a very impressive hat, and I hope Nagash's campaign is just him versus the Chorfs in a hat contest.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Azran posted:

The one with the hat is Neferata's. Nagash's is the Black Pyramid.

MonsterEnvy posted:

Yeah it's a match for Neferata's hat and that was the first faction I thought of when I saw it.

The Chorfs will wage war against Neferata to prevent her from having The Most Impressive Hat.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Really, most of the game is about who has the best hat when you think about it.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Ossiarch Boner Eaters

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Ogres, my lord. These British nomads :britain:

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Broken Cog posted:

I'm sure others have noted this before me, but I just realized how funny it is that we have Khorne as a faction, and no blood.

And Slaanesh is horny as gently caress.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Kislev is alright, but having to deal with the with the rivalry and the Realm of Chaos at the same time is overwhelming. Cathay clicked for me and I'm having fun as Zhao Ming.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

An ironic name for a Khorne worshipper.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

I took a portal on the last Tzeentch island. It took me back to the entrance. Tzeentch, you rear end.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Why does Skrag, the largest Elector Count, not simply eat the other Elector Counts?

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

I'm genuinely impressed CA retained the horny aspects of Slaanesh. Their towers and rams even look like penises and vaginas!

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

"Father loves me despite my...difficulties."

Come here and let me give you a hug, Zhao Ming. :smith:

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Chorf mechanics will include build-a-hat for your Lords.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Hats that grant armor-piercing damage. Hats that shoot Hellcannon balls. Bull hats.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Whoever designed Tzeentch's realm should be sent there.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

How do I Khorne? Is it worth occupying settlements, or are my skulls better off being FedEx'd to the Skull Throne and let the ruin colonization events happen on their own?

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Send Be'lakor with no army to repeatedly die in battle. Make him do the Charlie Work.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Imagine an army of unbreakable Saurus led by Gor-Rok, backed by Sisters of Avelorn. The outpost system owns. :getin:

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

With the Vortex campaign, you have the option of throwing the other factions out of the game for the rest of the campaign if you complete that battle. With the Realms of Chaos, they just come back later.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

The best thing about Greasus' cart is watching him Initial D drift in the character selection screen.

Kaiju Cage Match fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Mar 3, 2022

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

It's hard to see due to the giant neckguard covering most of their face, but are the Jade Warriors mixed gender? They have seem to have both male and female voicelines, which is neat.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Terrible Opinions posted:

In his few mentions in Total War lore blurbs for the slayer king and one other entry I forget, he was renamed to Golfgang.

edit: found them again
https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/163509/legendary-lord-ungrim-ironfist
https://m.facebook.com/TotalWar/photos/a.125554144186461/916268701781664/?type=3&locale2=ar_AR

oh no it's golfgang

how kill golfgang????

Doomykins posted:

Bragg the Gutsman isn't a good choice to lead ogres lore-wise but it's nothing a touch up or hand wave can't fix. Hell, it's not like Skragg is an enlightened statesman to begin with.

The better choice for Bragg would be to have him as a Legendary Hero who pops up every once in a while and leaves your faction after 30 turns, much like Gotrek and Felix.

Kaiju Cage Match fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Mar 11, 2022

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

The Door Frame posted:

How on earth do you crunch Khorne when you're Slaanesh? Skarbrand is whooping my rear end so bad

Start a Khorne campaign and crunch Slaanesh.

"NORTHERN BARBARIANS"

"SLAVES TO DARKNESS"

*death metal growling* :black101:

Or: Use speedier units to run circles around Skarbrand and his bois?

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Lord_Magmar posted:

Even funnier, Archaon is still around in Age of Sigmar and his actual gimmick there is that he successfully convinced all four chaos gods to give him an absolute shitload of boons individually, so now he's strong enough to fight them all and they can't take away those boons unless they all work together.

Which they never will do.

All those boons still won't help him against Grimgrog.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Twigand Berries posted:

All of Ulthuan belongs to Durthu Grimgrog

i told him, sorry

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Whenever Thanquol's not on screen, all the other characters should be asking, "Where's Thanquol?"

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Dandywalken posted:

Arghy, how would YOU fix them?

GRIM :orks101:

GROG :orks101:

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Yorkuza

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

That's a funny way of spelling Khorne.

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! :black101:

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Placeholder posted:

Kairos Fateweaver... more like Kairos Fartweaver.

I found out where Kairos works at the other day

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ-e6FzLkC0

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Kislev with Irondrakes. :getin:

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Ice Guard and Sisters of Avelorn are gonna be a force to be reckoned with.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Mordja posted:

All elf factions will be replaced with Grimgrog.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

RoyalScion posted:

Tbh I laugh every time I look at the lord skill for the r7 Cathayan infantry, it's + leadership and + charge bonus for units that already has good leadership and has virtually 0 charge stat. Celestial Dragons have a whopping 10 charge bonus and you get +18% of that oh boy.

Could be worse, you could get a leadership buff for Terracotta Warriors, which are unbreakable and so the buff is useless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Playing a modded Ice Court campaign, and this happened:

By the time my Kislevite forces arrived, Skarbrand's forces were almost done.

It was funny winning a battle by doing absolutely nothing.