Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Not sure if u heard but XTREME football is BACK! And just like the smash mouth pigskin action that Vincent Kennedy McMahon delivers to you every week, the names are Xtreme as well!

Two words: bad rear end!

But that's just the beginning! XFL is too cool to not succeed and expand! I think we could come up with some great team names for when they return in 2023!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Feb 14, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

inspired by the genius of "attack sharks" i think we should just put attack in front of ALL the names.
attack renegades, attack roughnecks, attack wildcats, maybe we mix it up with danger once in a while, danger guardians, attack battlehawks, danger dragons sounds good, attack vipers, now attack defenders isn't going to work so lets try... eXtreme defenders? yeah okay. then we got the danger prowlers, the danger invaders, eXtreme rage, attack demons, danger stampede, attack ninjas, danger lightning and we rename the attack sharks the danger attack sharks.

i think this will sell.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Mods, I am an idiot with fat thumbs, could you change the thread title from XFL Team Named to XFL Team Names?

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Feb 14, 2022

Escape From Noise

I do appreciate the commitment to nearly all team logos having an angry face. Even the lightning. A stormcloud that's just really mad! Because pooping lightning probably hurts!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Feb 14, 2022

Escape From Noise

The Saskatchewan Samurais

Heather Papps

hello friend

a team where everyone is named ted would pretty excellent
e: neds, even. jeez.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

The San Antonio (Butthole) Surfers

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

a team where everyone is named ted would pretty excellent
e: neds, even. jeez.

drat THESE FAT THUMBS!

Escape From Noise

The New Mexico Catholic Guilt

Escape From Noise

Anchorage Literal Serial Killers

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Feb 14, 2022

Escape From Noise

Long Beach TED Xtreme

biosterous

nord baie icicle stabbers

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
Iowa Slipknots

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
The Houston He Hate Me

FutonForensic

The Athens (Georgia) Dump Trucks and Excavators

FutonForensic

The Kenosha Lake Dredgers

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The Boston B-Liners

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

That is clearly a skeleton and not a demon. :catbert:

Zil

Also the Austin Aboleths

Escape From Noise

Zil posted:

That is clearly a skeleton and not a demon. :catbert:

Can skeletons not be demons? (serious question)

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

the austin steves

the alcatraz rocks

the hollywood big shows

the wisconsin nude mideons

Zil

Escape From Noise posted:

Can skeletons not be demons? (serious question)

I don't know, I just always pictured demons having flesh of some kind.

google THIS

All right boys and girls, strap in. I've reviewed the current list and honestly, we're off to a good start. We've got a lot of bases covered, like sharks, ninjas, dragons, aliens, predator birds with torsos made of swords, and motherfucking Skeletor. Is he a demon, canonically? I dunno, who cares?

Anyway, despite a strong start, there are definitely some grievous omissions from the approved international Awesome Things list, and they need to be rectified immediately lest the entire franchise forfeit its coveted "X" status. Therefore I present to you the following list of team names that must be added. It's not exhaustive but it'll at least get us up to the bare minimum. The cities we can sort out later but they obviously need to be cities with lots of rock songs written about him.

The Blood Pirates - Pirates are an obvious must-have, but due to the romanticized modern image of pirates as honorable and even friendly rapscallions we needed to go one step further. Thus, The Blood Pirates. These bad boys aren't your grandma's PG-rated multi-racial woman-respecting swashbucklers. These pirates are out for blood, it says so right in the name, and they're lusty like the pirates in the novels your grandma secretly reads while you're watching PG-rated pirate movies. Do they actually pirate blood? No dipshit, they spill it! Unless you're O negative, the universal donor, in which case yes, they do pirate it, because that poo poo is valuable and it saves lives.

The Hellociraptors - You probably noticed right away that the list lacked dinosaurs, and you knew that dragons, while cool in their own right, albeit slightly nerdy, don't count. That is, you knew that unless you're some square who gets your caffeine out of a pyramid shaped teabag instead of a can with claw marks on it. The Hellociraptors also check off two other important Awesome Things from the list. First, they ride motorcycles (like Hell's Angels, get it?) and second, they're devils. Not dubious Skeletor "demons" but honest-to-goodness horn/goatee/pitchfork/pointy-tailed devil dinosaurs who grin mischievously from atop their motorcycles in front of a backdrop of fire. Or maybe they're on fire. Honestly it's never quite clear and the team logo's job isn't to give you ten minutes of freaking exposition.

The Xombie Maulers - If you've been paying attention so far then you know it's a no-brainer (ha!) that we need zombies to help round out our Awesome Things menagerie but also, we can't just have generic zombies competing against freaking swordbirds. This isn't the ZFL, so our more eXxXxXtreme version of zombies are also cyborgs and with that we can also cross robots off our list. And I know what else you're wondering. Are they xombies that maul? Do they maul other xombies? Do they take xombies to the mall? Yes on all counts.

The Anti-Maskers - During these troubled times a whole new breed of badass has risen from the ashes, and nothing says testosterone overload like flouting CDC guidelines. And you'd better believe they've never let a needle touch their unprotected skin either to deliver anything other than androgens and recreational substances. To top it all off, they don't wear helmets or pads, they don't warm up before the game, they don't hydrate during the game, and they don't train during the off season. There is not a single word of regulation or sound advice you can give them that will stick, that's how badass they are.

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Yellowstone Eruptions
Rocky Mountain Cannibals

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Zil

The Albuquerque Axolotls

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
The Madison Square Garden Monosodium Glutamates

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Farecoal

There he go

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
The Louisville Sluggertrons!

Zurtilik

The Washington Snipers

Zurtilik

The Oklahoma City Bombers

The Waco Standoffs

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
Austin Weirdos

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
The Austin Aggies

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
Boston Briefcases

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
Philadelphia Phlogistons

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
Las Vegas EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXY’S MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I LIFT

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The Fargo Windsweepers

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The Cincinnati Restraining Orders

Zurtilik

The Virginia Turncoats

Zurtilik

The Bay Area Thrash Metal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil

The Texas Tightends