Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

Mokotow posted:

I agree Mongolia should have an honorary membership in the EU, though I’ve just had a read and it seems the claims of however-many-percent of Europeans being descended from Genghis is myth (even though some 16 million people in Asia could be).
2 practical problems getting in the way of that. Russia and China. Mongolia is lucky she has been independent for as long as she has been.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

cinci zoo sniper posted:

My current “random Russian people” environment is my gym. To my my relief, unlike with ‘rona, everyone is uniformly disgusted by Kremlin.

Maybe they are intimidated with how swole you are, bro.

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

One of the interesting side-effects of Russia's incompetence in Ukraine.

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

Mokotow posted:

Shipping cheap Globes of Poland across the region to opinion leaders is a new front of the Psywar Poland is waging against Russia everyone.

Can you ship one to John Kerry?

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

Someone should photoshop the guy slav squatting in some Adidas gear, it also leaves out the problem that Russia was supposed to have moved to the new site 10+ years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

Qtotonibudinibudet posted:

i want to believe someone in the stats office did that on purpose

in other news, wtf Tashkent and Bishkek, migranty plz

https://twitter.com/alex_yus_/status/1769456232820015519
The link has the exit poll in Belgrade running at 3% for Putin with 3k+ respondents? Is he really that unpopular there?