Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Nah it’s just symbolic from a bad experience at baseball camp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

It looks good

Joker was good too

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

It used to be The Joker and Batman, now it's Joker and The Batman. what's that about?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

It used to be The Joker and Batman, now it's Joker and The Batman. what's that about?

they moved the definite article.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

precision posted:

what if 2 batman kiss each other :thunkher:

Wolverine

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i really hope in this movie they finally reveal that batman has actual giant bat wings growing out of his back

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

this is the batman movie with full frontal penis and when we finally see that R-Patz hog it's got two little bat wings on the tip of his dick lol.

Schlong Connery
Jan 20, 2014

Pika-Chew

istewart posted:

I can virtually guarantee that if they keep R-Patz around long enough, they're going to make him do The Batman Who Laughs

Isn't this a blatant design rip-off of one of the villains from Judge Dredd?
Also, it looks really goofy, but you know, comics.

Non Krampus Mentis
Oct 17, 2011

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous
Is no one going to talk about the fact they made the Penguin look like someone put James Gandolfini in a microwave or what

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Schlong Connery posted:

Isn't this a blatant design rip-off of one of the villains from Judge Dredd?
Also, it looks really goofy, but you know, comics.

Kind of

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

seen some reviews for this are all in the middle which means it's probably bad.

i had a feeling something was off about the trailers. the riddler's lines weren't good. they would have used the good lines if they had them.

might still go see it in the cinema. i'm expecting a mess despite pattinson, but that's always a good mood to be in on the way in to something.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I saw The Batman. It was not very good. I did appreciate that it was the first movie that gave up on trying to hide the fact that a guy dressed like Batman would be jarringly goofy to actual humans, and so there are multiple scenes where he’s awkwardly stomping around a crime scene and someone idly goes “the gently caress’s with this guy” like you would if a furry showed up at your office and started fixing the printer.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I saw it.

I liked it.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

It was good but at 3 hours its too much and the 1st half was paced a lot better than the 2nd half.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I liked how long it was because there were a lot of lingering quiet scenes and atmosphere

So much different than most breakneck quip-a-minute superhero flicks

I wouldn't want every movie to be like that but I think it really worked

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Finishing your drink and spending the entire rest of the movie absolutely bursting for a piss is an integral part of the cinema experience

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

This was a really good movie. Atmospheric, fun, great action scenes, and an engaging plot and characters.

The reaction online where people like Ben Shapiro are freaking out is really funny, too. Because they see so much of themselves in The Riddler - an attention-seeking manchild who doesn't actually stand for anything and just wants to be famous. Then they try to turn their criticism into a weird "This is a movie that hates Batman!" thing.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Finishing your drink and spending the entire rest of the movie absolutely bursting for a piss is an integral part of the cinema experience

3 hr movie = minimum 1 piss break and guaranteed thought of "I have to piss" for 40%+ of the runtime. at least for me and my epic acorn sized bladder :manning:

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

I missed the entire ending of Detective Pikachu because I went to take a piss, went out the wrong door which locked behind me, and hesitated to use the fire door leading outside in case it set the alarm off

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

i will always remember seeing the first matrix in the theater, first because it was so good, and second because of the epic large size mountain dew i drank during it and the approximately 3 minute nonstop piss i took afterwards

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
When the comics finally showed us Batman’s hog, people cried about it ruining The Children or something (eventhough it was a Black Label thing which means it’s supposed to have all the good poo poo in it), so the issue got yanked from shelves and destroyed, with the dong blacked out in the trade paperback.

It wasn’t even like a fully detailed boner or whatever, it was already pretty well cloaked in shadow anyway!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Bat boner? I thought joker uncovered that back in the 60s!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

AARD VARKMAN posted:

3 hr movie = minimum 1 piss break and guaranteed thought of "I have to piss" for 40%+ of the runtime. at least for me and my epic acorn sized bladder :manning:

Yo you need someone to check your prostate bro?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Big Beef City posted:

Mine is fine but I could always use a fisthand.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Gutcruncher posted:

When the comics finally showed us Batman’s hog, people cried about it ruining The Children or something (eventhough it was a Black Label thing which means it’s supposed to have all the good poo poo in it), so the issue got yanked from shelves and destroyed, with the dong blacked out in the trade paperback.

It wasn’t even like a fully detailed boner or whatever, it was already pretty well cloaked in shadow anyway!

What issue was this? I need to search eBay. How are they listing it?

!!!L@@K BATMAN COLLECTIBLE DONG ISSUE L@@K!!!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Wifi Toilet posted:

You can readily find the comic, but boy is the toy line hard to come by.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
does it have detachable batball action?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Big Beef City posted:

You can readily find the comic, but boy is the toy line hard to come by.

But easy to come on

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Big Beef City posted:

My prostate is fine I just ran a self-diagnostic earlier. But thanks for caring.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

The Bloop posted:

But easy to come on

batman's gotten himself in quite a sticky situation in this one, for sure

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Wifi Toilet posted:

Batman Damned #1

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Gutcruncher posted:

Batman Damned #1

Aww, just a bunch of "uncensored" listings. Only one mentions the dong:

BATMAN DAMNED Book 1 CGC 9.8 (NM) LEE Cover 🔥Batwang!🔥 1st DC Black Label!

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Wifi Toilet posted:

Aww, just a bunch of "uncensored" listings. Only one mentions the dong:

BATMAN DAMNED Book 1 CGC 9.8 (NM) LEE Cover 🔥Batwang!🔥 1st DC Black Label!

I gotta say if I were in the market, I’d totally bid on the one that says “batwang” over the others

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM killed Masen

I was told by a friend this actually wasn't bad. now i'm gonna have to go see it.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

mysterious frankie posted:

I saw The Batman. It was not very good. I did appreciate that it was the first movie that gave up on trying to hide the fact that a guy dressed like Batman would be jarringly goofy to actual humans, and so there are multiple scenes where he’s awkwardly stomping around a crime scene and someone idly goes “the gently caress’s with this guy” like you would if a furry showed up at your office and started fixing the printer.

The mall I used to work in had a security guard that was a furry.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

dr.acula posted:

The mall I used to work in had a security guard that was a furry.

As in, they came to work in full regalia?

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

He wore lion paw boots and a lions tail, while in uniform, then when the mall would die down a group of furries (some in full costume) would meet up in the food court to hang out and then he would don his lion head and gloves and join them.

This was pretty much a regular daily thing in that mall.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

dr.acula posted:

He wore lion paw boots and a lions tail, while in uniform, then when the mall would die down a group of furries (some in full costume) would meet up in the food court to hang out and then he would don his lion head and gloves and join them.

This was pretty much a regular daily thing in that mall.

Imagine being 16 and getting mall arrested by a guy in a Simba head in front of all your friends.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Quotey posted:

not interested in a catwoman movie. noone wants to watch loving batman romance. christ.

I don't know that cunnilingus picture was awesome pretty hot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

Nooner posted:

I like robert patterson he secretly pounds off to fish ladies just like me

Yeah, despite those drat sparkly vampire movies, he's a legit good actor.