Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

precision posted:

what if 2 batman kiss each other :thunkher:

Wolverine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

mysterious frankie posted:

I saw The Batman. It was not very good. I did appreciate that it was the first movie that gave up on trying to hide the fact that a guy dressed like Batman would be jarringly goofy to actual humans, and so there are multiple scenes where he’s awkwardly stomping around a crime scene and someone idly goes “the gently caress’s with this guy” like you would if a furry showed up at your office and started fixing the printer.

The mall I used to work in had a security guard that was a furry.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

He wore lion paw boots and a lions tail, while in uniform, then when the mall would die down a group of furries (some in full costume) would meet up in the food court to hang out and then he would don his lion head and gloves and join them.

This was pretty much a regular daily thing in that mall.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

I mean I've been a security guard for a bit as well but I left my weird fetish poo poo at home or at least discretely hidden in my rear end