Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

The Bloop posted:

Supposed to be the first really good Batman as Detective movie so here's hoping

Also it's 3 hours long lol

All movies are 3 hours long now it's insanely bad rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Kimi on HBO Max is a kinda rear window thing with Zoe Kravitz :q: and it's under 90 minutes so I suggest watching that twice instead of The Batman. Thanks

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

That's just the kind of guy Wendy is in to ok

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Waterbed Wendy posted:

I thought this was Steven segal until I read the tag line

Sorry for double post

How dare you claim that you double posted when you didn't. Double post valor stealer.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Finishing your drink and spending the entire rest of the movie absolutely bursting for a piss is an integral part of the cinema experience

3 hr movie = minimum 1 piss break and guaranteed thought of "I have to piss" for 40%+ of the runtime. at least for me and my epic acorn sized bladder :manning:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Big Beef City posted:

Yo you need someone to check your prostate bro?

My prostate is fine I just ran a self-diagnostic earlier. But thanks for caring.