Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Why do you assume she's an alien? Perhaps she just uses blue spray tan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Ah, blasting guys to Take on Me. It's like I'm playing Saints Row 2 again.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

If he had been bitten, Rocket would have become a Cosmo Gnawt

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Man, we got some real evidence that Nova corps is off their rocker for Cosmo in this one. Nothing to do with botany? We have Groot!

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

painedforever posted:

Hey, so now they finally have some useful information for the Dog Report.

Man, does the relationship between Peter Quill and Ko-Rel feel a bit, I dunno, squidgy to anyone else? Apparently she said, "We shouldn't be doing this," fearing the Kree Purity whatever, and Peter ignored it and went ahead with it?

Eh, could have been said after the fact as the break up, she could have known it was a bad idea and wanted to do it anyway, or any number of things. There's too little info to really read that darkly into it.

Same for why they shouldn't have been doing that. Ignorant of the kree thing it would be pretty easy to assume she meant a cop and a pirate being together.

It could be something rapey, but the two of them seem to get/got along well enough in the present that that's less likely.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

painedforever posted:

Yeah, Drax succumbing was inevitable. Still fun though. Just because something is foreshadowed doesn't mean it's badly done.

Gamora singing along was funny. She is so off-key though. I love that the Llama complains about it.

... is the llama going to be a thing? Please tell me it'll be a thing, and not just a red herring. I hate it when games give you this choice, and one of them does nothing but screw you up be objectively better than some stupid rockets.

Fixed.

That said I do hope something gets done with the lama hole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Man, the guardians just suckered lady hellbender again. Not a single purple pant on that dragon.