Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

the spooky black goop cloud looks like a migraine does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

okay yes this incredibly rules

and i like how the first combat tutorial kinda reinforces the core message of the thing - you can deal with stuff [goop monsters] on your own, maybe, but it's much easier and probably a lot more fun to do it with your friends :unsmith:

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

please only work shoot the shoot llama, don't shoot shoot the shoot llama

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

lmao at the song you edited in. what a good bad movie

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

yes, that is correct, they sing about fighting the evil ninjas before they encounter any ninjas

everyone please watch miami connection immediately, the whole thing is on youtube for free

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

delightful

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

some very lovely combos in this vid :buddy:

this seems like a game where i would get flustered trying to play well in the action segments, and stuck with analysis paralysis in the dialogue sections (i cannot play telltale games they are pure stress) and so i am still loving this LP for showing this rad game that i would otherwise not experience at all

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

i read it as Ko-Rel acknowledging the taboo (and she was either willing to break it, or into breaking it)

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

okay but the look groot and rocket give each other, that is the cutest loving thing ever

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

hahaha welp!!!

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

be worry, don't happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbTxfN8d2CI

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

man the writing for this game just fuckin rules

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

i love all the dialogue and storytelling in this game it's so good

i'm still glad i don't have to play the combat myself to enjoy it, i don't think i would have much fun with it

painedforever posted:

Thank you! I was trying to remember what the right word was, and I couldn't. "Native American" didn't sound right, but the only other one (American Indian) sounded even worse.

on that note, i recently asked a friend of mine about this and they said "Indigenous is the preferred catch all term for people who are indigenous"

said friend also said "first nations" was ok too but not as preferred - sort of a "not wrong, but could be more right" situation

(this person is indigenous and north american, in case there would be any confusion without that clarification)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

hell yeah this rules