Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

I honestly didn't know anyone could beat Rainbow Road that fast, just incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

they are kind and considerate to reside faithfully in my shadow, and though i rarely say it, i’m lucky to be trailed by such a remarkable poster

thank you, from the bottom of my post

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

makes a terrific lemon curd. mmm mmm.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
has never, not even once, kicked a puppy

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Could be worse, coulda been the other poster below them!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

they are very generous with their bed time stories. seriously, call them up.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
You know they said you shouldn't mix monkeys and peanut butter... and look at them now!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
vvvvvvv This guy probably didn't kill Jon Benet Ramsey I think. vvvvvvvvvvvvv

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Sometimes washes their hands, with soap, after using the restroom.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Told me about what soap is without being condescending, which I had been wondering until I was 32.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lover of huge pig balls

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Chinatown posted:

lover of huge pig balls

Also loves huge pig balls

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

They waited until just before the statute of limitations expired to come forward with a confession. They may be posting from federal prison, but none of us can forget what he did to all those orphans.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

The Bloop posted:

Also loves huge pig balls

also loves huge pig balls and has a sweet set of stuffed fuzzy pig balls like the fuzzy dice you know but pig balls and they're on the rear view

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Never seen a human scarf down a chinchilla so fast. Skill and practice make art. Softest farts you ever heard.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Everyone always talks about what they did TO those orphans, but I’m here to make sure everyone knows about what they did FOR those orphans once the dust settled.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Everyone always talks about what they did TO those orphans, but I’m here to make sure everyone knows about what they did FOR those orphans once the dust settled.

I think i may of created their AV, at some point when I went on a drunken halloween AV buying spree of creepy pokemans.

If this is the case, I'm very appreciative that BFAN carried that as their standard.

But, also, I heard they recycle everything that comes into their house, and tries to make stock out of all vegetable, and meat scraps. Then freezes them for future use. as the gods intended.

Also, they're a pogo-stick master. Just awe-inspiring.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Offered up their sister. It was really nice gesture!

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

They're such a nice, caring person that it isn't hard to look past the insatiable necrophilia.

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020
They were so nice to have let the hobbit movies use their feet as a model. They were very self-confident even when they were doing the 3d scans to get the big tufts of hair just right.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

corn haver posted:

They were so nice to have let the hobbit movies use their feet as a model. They were very self-confident even when they were doing the 3d scans to get the big tufts of hair just right.

Jokes on you, they actually used my hands to model the hobbit feet.

Anyhow

Below poster once tried to help me escape a portapotty. They heard me struggling inside and yelled for help so loud they threw up and the police pushed them into the portapotty which fell over. I was just trying to change my adult diaper but they meant well.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
got that "good mouth"

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

YOU STINK AND YOU SMELL RANCIND AND YOU LIKE TO WEAR GRASS SKIRTS AND SHAKE YOUR BOOTY IN FRONT OF HUNGRY RABID UNGULATES. YOU ALSO KEEP A DEAD FRUIT BAT PICKLED IN A JAR OF FORMALDEHYDE AND HUFF ON THE FUMES EACH MORNING.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

They're not nearly as rude as the poster above me.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
They always say thank you after sex

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
This fourm doesn't deserve to have such a witty, kind and just downright excellent human being post here. They always make me smile. And they will make you smile too.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Thank you

Confusedslight posted:

This fourm doesn't deserve to have such a witty, kind and just downright excellent human being post here. They always make me smile. And they will make you smile too.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
They are really good at liking me and my posts and also they give me $5

Kaewan
May 29, 2008
I couldn’t help but notice you have magnificently impressive genitals.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Kaewan posted:

I couldn’t help but notice you have magnificently impressive genitals.

You owe me $5.

vvv you owe me $5 too, Handsome. vvv

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
I don't know who they are, but I bet they're a fundamentally decent person, and I hope they have a good day.

Unless it's that son of a bitch Smugworth. My tongue will turn to ash before I say something nice about him.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

I've never caught them loving my watermelons by the light of the moon

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
they got good garbage. like, it's not hard to sift through and everything has its own little place. it's almost freakishly organized

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

They're very kind about allowing me borrow their anal beads... and wife.

Tosk
Feb 22, 2013

I am sorry. I have no vices for you to exploit.

You have a great rap sheet and I'm sure you're a good human being

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
They aren't me :)

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
your hair looks small

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Person under me is a passionate and giving lover. I'm talking multi hour oral sessions. Also cuddles afterwards, even if they're a little too hot

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Person under me is, surprisingly, a good poster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
Poster below me always notifies potential sexual partners of their herpes flare ups before sticking it in, which I think is nice.