Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

hey there silver, the users are asking for i7 processors, 32GB of RAM, and a TB of storage. can you call up Elisabeth and get about 24 quotes for every iteration of screen size, cpu, memory and ssd? great thanks - I’ll review them next week and order an XPS anyways, at great expense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

okay I understand the catalog is getting a bit cluttered and the Romanians down in engineering are muttering about the drivers being too big. I think that 13 and 15” screen size are most suitable. if I can’t have a surface pro then nobody can be happy

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

the latitude 55x1 and precision 35x0 the same chassis also

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

the latitude 9000 is very good? it’s also available in 14” (the best size)

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

have you all determined that 14” is the perfect size laptop yet?