Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe
Getting a laptop at my new job. Our IT department will only buy Dell and Apple, and won't buy any XPS laptop for some dumb reason. They have to buy "business machines", which means 17" workstation lapfuckers that weigh 7 pounds. Really puts the "table" in "portable".

I tried to push them into getting me an XPS 13, which is the correct laptop for anybody who's not doing an apple.

The said "no exceptions, it's ~*PoLiCy*~." So guess what, now I'm doing an apple.
:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe
That's me, the 11" professional

It's my height

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad