Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trouser chili
Mar 27, 2002

Unnngggggghhhhh
Eighteen years ago today, Little bit and I had a procreation in GBS. How many goonlets have survived to adult status? We have succeeded.

A collection of my favorite well-wishes from the forums is below, maybe you'll see your name in there.
  • What in the ever-loving gently caress? - Rebenga
  • Interesting, at the very least. I'm not sure what to think :confused: - McGann
  • KC masterpiece is a good sauce for Baby Back ribs. - Handjob Susan
  • Getting made fun of constantly will make him tough. - StarfishPrime
  • I think I can see a little bit of lttle bit's poon. Got any pix of her breastfeeding the tumor? - hooty chips
  • My friend's ultimate frisbee team is called the Foot Clan. - Riptor
  • How are you preparing the placenta? - RichLather
  • if I ever need one I'm just gonna ask the doctor to grind the kid up and suck it out. I can always make a new one later. - antipathy
  • Your story leads to to believe that you should never have been allowed to procreate. - Pho
  • Hope you have a savings started for his therapy bills. :) - [Z?]NNY
  • poor kid. Two goons interbreeding, especially these two, cannot be a good thing. - Ramrod Hotshot
  • congratulations, i think. you should build him a crib that looks like the technodrome - Sexual Pushups
  • I came here expecting a nunchuck in April's anus, a penis popping out of a turtle shell, and Krang saying "cum in my mouth". - Stick_Fig
  • When your kid grows up you have to show this thread to him. - Tommah

Here is the original thread, but you don't have to click it, I quoted it below.

trouser chili posted:

Help! I need the ninja turtles. Somehow I have become initiated to the foot clan.

It all started about 7 months ago when I managed to get fellow goon "little bit" to not only sleep in a bed with me, but to have sex with me as well. A short while later it appears she had some sort of stomach tumor. It grew larger and larger until two days ago when she pissed all over the bed or something. I dunno I just know it was really wet. My last dog Bernie grew a bunch of tumors when he was 13, then he started pissing all over the bed and I took him to the doctor and he said it was time to put him to sleep.

Here's a picture of "little bit" with my new dog Oscar.

The tumor. She seems rather proud of it or something.

I was sad that we had to put little bit to sleep as I didn't know who else would have sex with me anymore, but she wasn't looking like she was interested in sex anymore anyway.

Shortly after ariving the doctor kicked me out and said something that sounded French or something. All I know is it was an emergency! They told me to dress in their fancy clothes on the rack by these doors and wait.

I peeked through the windows there and everyone was wearing masks. I guessed that they were gonna gas her. I remember they put my dog down with something they injected, but I dunno why everyone would be wearing masks if they were going to just be injecting stuff. Then they told me to come in. I found little bit like this.

She wasn't dead yet, but she looked close. The doctor said it was time to start. To my surprise they cut and sawed at her until they pulled the tumor out.
Warning, semi-graphic pic

Holy poo poo, now I know what's going on. That's Krang! They pulled him out and wrapped him in blankets, but you can clearly see the similarity between "the tumor" and this picture of Krang I found on the internet.

And it was at this point the doctors carried Krang over to me and with one of his tentacles placed the mark of the foot clan onto the backside of my left hand.

I do not know exactly what happens from here, but I was told I could rename Krang anything I like. Since it appears that little bit and I somehow made this all happen, I'm going combine our names and call him "little poo poo". But I really think I should talk to the turtles first. Krang seems harmless enough, but we all know where-ever Krang is Shredder is close behind, and I know he's not harmless. Please help.

Also, we left the foot clan. I'm not sure we were ever actually in it. Shredder was never seen and Krang is Benro now. He loves the turtles, cowabunga.

trouser chili fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Feb 19, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

benro
Apr 22, 2021

BEEP BEEP I'M A HEEP
dad, what the gently caress?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I gotta hand it to you, this is a thread 18 years in the making and I cannot believe you dredged up all the old stuff for this specifically, and also can't entirely believe that your kid is the first post to this

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
yo congratulations

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
My condolences

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

that is a ugly baby op

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT MY VERY STRONG OPINIONS

Um, sorry about the place benro it's a bit of a mess I know. At least your dad doesn't have a laundry list of horrifying probes for slurs or anything. I'm not sure if it's better or worse to have been exposed to SA for your entire adult life (yo) or to have been exposed from birth to adulthood. Please let us know your thoughts.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

Congrats on all the bad decisions that lead here

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
welcome to the show

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

benro posted:

Happy birthday!!

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

trouser chili posted:

• I came here expecting a nunchuck in April's anus, a penis popping out of a turtle shell, and Krang saying "cum in my mouth". - Stick_Fig

I know exactly what this is talking about, and now I think I have been doing too much Internet for far too long

Punc
Nov 3, 2009

Ass to Ass.

quote:

When your kid grows up you have to show this thread to him

When was the first time you did this?

trouser chili
Mar 27, 2002

Unnngggggghhhhh

Punc posted:

When was the first time you did this?

Here.

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

I guess SA is officially a cult if goons are marrying each other and initiating kids into it

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

If my kid was a goon I'd be ashamed

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Colonel Cancer posted:

If my kid was a goon I'd be ashamed

Depends where they post. What subforum is the most shameful?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

AKZ posted:

Wherever the anime is

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

AKZ posted:

All of them, especially the mod one

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

benro posted:

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I gotta hand it to you, this is a thread 18 years in the making and I cannot believe you dredged up all the old stuff for this specifically, and also can't entirely believe that your kid is the first post to this

Lobotomy Bob
Jun 13, 2003

If all this is true then

benro posted:

He's very proud of you.

The feel good post of the year

Lobotomy Bob
Jun 13, 2003

A father's love for his family, expressed in the strangest way. Forever.

Aren't the forums backed up by the library of Congress?

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
This thread is stupid as gently caress. I approve. Voted 5.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

benro posted:

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Any parent who willingly introduces their child to the forums should be incarcerated.

benro
Apr 22, 2021

BEEP BEEP I'M A HEEP

Car Hater posted:

Congrats on all the bad decisions that lead here

haha this is loving awesome

There Bias Two posted:

Happy birthday!!

thank you!

AKZ posted:

i stick to AI. i love cars :toot:

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

benro posted:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
:cheerdoge:

FalconImpala
Oct 21, 2018

Wow, a cow made of butter. My girls would love it. In fact, the first sentence Caroline ever said was "I like butter"
I don't know who my dad was, is it possible you've had other children?

trouser chili
Mar 27, 2002

Unnngggggghhhhh
Yes, the probability is very great.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

yawn

update us when your kid has reached retirement age and begins collecting benefits

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

benro posted:

i'm sorry you had to find out like this

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

benro posted:

i stick to AI. i love cars :toot:

a tesla will kill you

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
you should have waited till he was 21 this is child abuse

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
Your a cool dad op. My dad just wishes he never plugged the drat internet in.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
This is neat :3:

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Me too, friendo

trouser chili
Mar 27, 2002

Unnngggggghhhhh

Mac and Cheese posted:

you should have waited till he was 21 this is child abuse

You think that's bad? I'm giving him the Ernest Thomas Seton treatment. It sounds cruel, but just look at that mustache.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

So it's his fault.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
The Prodigal Goon

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Spoon!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

I would have guessed shoehorn, chair or really elaborate dildo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

My son is definitely goon material but gently caress letting him see my post history?