Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drewhead
Jun 22, 2002

Tigers for the sweep! Suck it Cocks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drewhead
Jun 22, 2002

LeeMajors posted:

Clemson fired Monte Lee after missing the tournament. Folks are basically saying it’s OSullivans job to refuse.

He didn’t go to LSU so I can’t really see him bouncing for Clemson. He’s coached almost twice as long at UF as he did at Clemson and I think UF is definitely a better job, but I won’t rest easy until it’s filled.

Preface: I don't know jack poo poo, but I'm seeing a Link Jarrett (ND) talk, not your guy.

Also Clemson fired Lee after missing the tournament for the second time in a row. That last happened in the 70s.

drewhead
Jun 22, 2002

LeeMajors posted:

Well take heart that his hubris finally destroyed the program and much of the athletic department.

As a Clemson fan living in NC I'm down with NCST wandering the desert for forty years.

My first job out of school was in Atlanta and I would of traded getting swept by tobacco row over a GaTech loss. Times change.

drewhead
Jun 22, 2002

elentar posted:

ugh that's an unfortunately great hire

Seems like it now that Link was off the table via FSU. Bakich is a Jack Leggatte guy and while Jack was great for a long time at Clemson the end wasn't and Jack has said some things since then that make him appear bitter. I guess we'll see if that baggage is relevant. Maybe this can bring him back in the fold. Seems like Clemson folk widely believe this is about as good as it gets. Pretty good start for an AD six months on the job.