Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Hello everyone!

It's President's Day in the US, the day when we honor the 46 suckers heroic individuals who have shaped our nation. Really it's Lincoln and Washington's birthday but everyone else felt left out and promised to haunt the poo poo out of Congress if they didn't make the change, and here we are today.

However, we're not the only country with a president! Many other countries have presidents too. So for the next hour, post in this thread if you want a sixer with a world (or fictional!) president and maybe a cool, fun fact about them on your rapsheet. If you have a specific president you want to be probed with, go ahead and post it and I'll probe you with that too.

This will go until 12:25 p.m. ET. I might open it up later tonight too - depends on how peckish I'm feeling.

Happy President's Day, and may Grover Cleveland not stare at your feet while you sleep!

Caption: "I;m thinkin bout thos feets"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
yeah sure, I'm not even American

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
I would like Ulysses S. Grant to watch over my rapsheet

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

President Bill Pullman please

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Hit me with your best Obama pic/fact

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

What flavor of peckers do you like to sniff OP?

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
bully for you, mr pecksniff!

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

The office of president is unlawful until recognized as legitimate by the true successor to Emperor Norton, op

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Few more mins folks! Get your last requests in before i go outside for once in my life!

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

This please with the caption "Get out of my thread"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

and we're out!

Hope everyone liked this :) I may reopen it tonight if anyone else wants to get on the sixer wagon