Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
thinkin bout the super mario bros movie and maybe they can explore like the origins of wario you know

like he used to just be a normally proportioned human man named Walter Ario and having mario jump around collectin coins and possessing people drove him to insanity, causing him to gain 400 pounds and grow a really weird mustache

Putty fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Feb 22, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
thta guy who drives the little RC car in new donk city mightve gotten like irreparable damage to his DNA after being captured, causing his mind and body to slowly morph into a marioid against his will

or maybe like mario captured him then had sex with his wife, the resulting child being Young Wario ala Young Sheldon

FutonForensic

wario played by devito. waluigi played by hugh laurie. you give me the stars, i'll give you a script

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

FutonForensic posted:

wario played by devito. waluigi played by hugh laurie. you give me the stars, i'll give you a script

dang, these are both great. i would think i'd be blown away more by the wario casting than the waluigi casting but it's the opposite

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Heather Papps

hello friend

this is very secret lore but i believe that wario and waluigi are time travelling mario and luigi from a dark future mired with greed. what is the natural conclusion of being given a "free man" every hundred coins but a growing obsession with wealth as the secret to eternal life.

when the mario historio book is released and they chart out the timeline of all the games i will be vindicated.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Heather Papps posted:

this is very secret lore but i believe that wario and waluigi are time travelling mario and luigi from a dark future mired with greed. what is the natural conclusion of being given a "free man" every hundred coins but a growing obsession with wealth as the secret to eternal life.

when the mario historio book is released and they chart out the timeline of all the games i will be vindicated.

:abrathink: v plausible

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

FutonForensic

lmao

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

“here I go”.

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

FutonForensic

looking for a professional musician to make a somber, downtempo of this for the movie trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7kwoHOciDM

Escape From Noise

It's Wario's world, we're just livin' in it!

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.

FutonForensic posted:

Mario is still played by Bob Hoskins though.

google THIS

Wario and Waluigi are an alternate dimension Mario and Luigi that were identical to their counterparts until they fell in with a cult dedicated to the somewhat obscure Egyptian god Wah

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
"drat that Mario!!! How could he possibility have made a fortune in gold? He's cheating! Everyone's cheating but me!" Walter said as he continued to trash his lovely apartment, pulling at his tie and mustache in frustration. The garlic pizza he left out had gone rancid, not a bite in days. "If only my peers could see how Chemical W could make us rich! There's no money to be made in demolition! No gold in the walls! Whhhy??? Wahhyyy??? Wahhhh!!!!!"

It didn't have to happen. Nobody should ever have become victim to such a repulsive chain reaction. Walter would become the first to find out that his beloved "Chemical W" had DNA changing properties. All it took was a compound found in rotten garlic, trace amounts of Chemical W mixed with mozzarella grease, and a one-in-a-million chance for a bolt of lightning to strike his humble New Jersey abode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

Prurient Squid posted:

Mario is still played by Bob Hoskins though.

"you need a wario? i can be your wario." bob hoskins says, attempting to do a handstand

free Trapt CD fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Feb 27, 2022