Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I am so sick of waiting for your poo poo computers to load the game. gently caress go work and buy a better computer! I mean I suppose you could play single player but what's the point? Can you really have fun without someone angry yelling at you?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

edit: LOL

Duck and Cover posted:

Since I was probated I guess the fact I was joking wasn't clear (I think it was, to most people). Anyone feel free to buy and play videogames, it's a cheap form of entertainment. If it's not cheap enough feel free to pirate it.

After waiting to find a game and then having to ready up multiple times, waiting for people to load is annoying. It's not really a sacrifice but when you consider it's usually one or two people in a game of 8 or whatever it adds up. It's a minor complaint that I posted a satirical take on I guess I wasn't over the top enough.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Feb 24, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Poor people should play videogames because their slow and laggy machines make them easy prey for my dual chainguns.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

actually i use my enormous wealth to purchase and restore classic PCs.

you better believe i'm gonna take em for a spin in some online games. the experience on a modern PC just isn't the same.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

I play exclusively on PS4, op

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
rtx3070 humming nicely tonite

sippin on some tasty bourbs

clickin heads

:haibrow:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Ok gamer

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
poor people cant afford xboxen so how can they play videogames

smdh what an epic fail. just kill urself OP

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

precision posted:

poor people cant afford xboxen so how can they play videogames

smdh what an epic fail. just kill urself OP

Did you know many poor people have refrigerators? Really makes you think.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

mother of god that avatar is beautiful op

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Poor people can have Tiger Electronics handhelds, as is right for their place in life.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

its really good yeah

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

Thanks I bought it for multiple people only for them to change it, at least one of them was nice enough to buy it for me. What kind of monster wouldn't want this avatar?

Knormal posted:

Poor people can have Tiger Electronics handhelds, as is right for their place in life.

This seems cruel besides shouldn't they be working?

edit: If only I was capable of such art *sighs*.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Feb 23, 2022

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Bitcoin has ruined PC gaming. I'll probably be forever stuck with a 970 GPU. At least it's a hell of a card that still runs everything at 1080 resolution.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Play Iracing OP. It's too expensive for poor people.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Poor people should fight for our amusement more what ever happened to bum fights? We should bring that back, but like with teachers or nurses and poo poo

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im incredibly poor

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

BONER X posted:

im incredibly poor

Fight for my amusement

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Nooner posted:

Fight for my amusement

no

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Yvershek posted:

Bitcoin has ruined PC gaming. I'll probably be forever stuck with a 970 GPU. At least it's a hell of a card that still runs everything at 1080 resolution.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

My Voodoo2 graphics card was about $100. Like hell I'm paying $500+ for a middle of the road one.

Harumph.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i’m rich but have a slow pc op

also we should not have poor and rich people in society. from each according to his ability, to each according to his need. namaste

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I miss going to Fry's and looking at the literal wall of GPUs that you could just grab off the shelf.

And they had a snackbar. You could literally spend an afternoon just browsing the walmart sized store.

We have fallen so far.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chinatown posted:

I miss going to Fry's and looking at the literal wall of GPUs that you could just grab off the shelf.

And they had a snackbar. You could literally spend an afternoon just browsing the walmart sized store.

We have fallen so far.

The one in fremont had a sweet rear end tesla coil in it :science:

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

microcenter is still pretty dope. I got an oscilloscope there once.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Buy me a new computer, OP. Problem solved.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
If every single person I've ever interacted with on Xbox Live are any indication then no one should be allowed to play video games,

CPL593H fucked around with this message at 08:02 on Feb 23, 2022

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

CPL593H posted:

If every single person I've ever interacted with on Xbox Live are any indication then no one should be allowed to play video games,

Lol u still mad that i hosed ur mom bro? You loving noob pussy

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
Kinda hosed up that goods and services cost money

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
rich people shouldn't be able to play real life

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I saw the leaked CompUSA ad for next week and they have a Packard Bell with a 700 mhz chip, 128 megs of ram, an eight gig hard drive and an 8x CD burner that comes with a 15" monitor, keyboard and mouse for $2299.99.

Is it worth it to get the 1000 mhz for $2899.99, they show them next to each other.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
If you play a video game, even a seemingly innocuous one, then you, sir, are a gamer! :mad:

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Just use a console?

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Duck and Cover posted:

I am so sick of waiting for your poo poo computers to load the game. gently caress go work and buy a better computer! I mean I suppose you could play single player but what's the point? Can you really have fun without someone angry yelling at you?

Poors play on console, op

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Why not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJYCsI81uhQ

MediumWellDone
Oct 4, 2010

おいしいよね〜
ソースがね〜
濃厚だね〜
The real poors rent my NTF Pokemon and then "play to earn".
Who plays games for fun any more?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Yvershek posted:

i was using a 750ti but it died a week ago lmao RIP

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

I'm poor too will someone pay me to attack this guy?

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
That's one sexual E.T.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I've got a 1060 6gb and that thing is probably going to the grave with me now that I've got a new xbox. Like gently caress I'm dropping a grand on a goddamn video card.