Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

"Oh... oh no!! That does NOT represent my little Khaleesi!

Honey, call our attorney! We're suing HBO. Oh and get me a caramel macchiato." :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Kylo? Hey, Kylo, sweetie? Please don't touch the hummus, that's for the adults here, honey. Go upstairs and play with your felt collection, okay?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
God drat it, Judge Holden! Leave your sister alone! I swear to god I will turn this car around!

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Captain Bosch, did you do your homework? Thank you, sweetie!

Yeah, we're a big C.H.U.D. household, as you can tell.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

settle down, Susan From The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Awww lil Aerith and Sephiroth are playing so nice :3:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Bullshit, my son Coronavirus would never start a fight

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

is not your son and/or daughter also named: bort????

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
shut the gently caress up Obama

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
go to your room this instant Jerry Seinfeld

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Turn off the TV, time for dinner ------stomper58!

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Leia, we are going to that Star Wars Hotel experience and you are going to enjoy it! Do you know how hard I work so I can pay for things like this for you? You don't even like Star Wars? Don't be absurd, I asked your nanny and she said you would love it. When I was a kid, I was obsessed with it. Anyways, I need to go, tell your mom I won't be home in time for dinner again, the new client is keeping us really busy.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

I'm a single father raising a son named Solid Snake. Well, raising him every other weekend when I get custody.

And before you ask, yes, the divorce is because of the name.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I told you if you want your allowance this week you need to rake the lawn, Wario.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Hoping my son grows up to run for President so the whole nation can vote Goku.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
One time I was at a bar and with my then fiance and three of her friends. The music was very loud and one of the women was talking and all I heard was "[inaudible]... named him Trowa."

"Trowa? Like from Gundam Wing? Haha, who'd name their kid after the lamest Gundam Wing pilot!"

Turns out she did. It was awkward after that but the DJ had dropped the bass right after so nobody could say anything lol

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

Gave them names that they will resent having as much as I resent having my three sons, Orion, Atlas, and Mars.

MikeTheCoolOne
Jul 18, 2006

Drinking heavily the night before.

Goddamnit! How many times have I got to tell you we really are going to Disneyland! Stop trying to climb out of the car window Admiral Ackbar! No we are not going to the dentist. This is not a trap!!!

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

Jesus, finish your nachos right now or you won't get any churros!

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

i once heard an exasperated mom yell "Anakin, NO running in the library!" so there's nothing to joke about here, just real life stuff.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

meet my triplets, Ed, Edd and Eddy!

yes i know they're girls, what's your point

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Despite what the book said, the kid hates being called C Sharp Major

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

It's time we had "The Talk", Garfield.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Little baby Shrek.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
God, you and your brother Yahweh need to settle down!

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Straight A's again! High five, The Holocaust!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I’m so proud of you getting straight B’s except for gym class, Voilodeon Ghagnasdiak!

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
No you can't take it off Venkman! First of all it's screen accurate, secondly your mother and I spent a lot of time and money building that proton pack for you. I don't care if you think it's heavy.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Twins but one of them is the Wa twin. Matt and WaMatt. Like a Waluigi thing. That'll be good for them i think.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
We just named a daughter Mina, who is a fictional character in Bram Stoker's Dragula.

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
Joffrey!!!
Put the NERF crossbow down and go brush your teeth!
Jooooooffreeeey! I'm going to count to three.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
My child is named Jesus :smuggo:

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

What do you mean my daughter Bartleby the Scrivener is struggling with reading? It must be your teaching style.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Malcolm Excellent posted:

My child is named Jesus :smuggo:

:vince:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Tell me, my young Skywalker, have you ever heard the tale of The Jabberwocky?
"No..."
I thought not. It's not a story your teachers would tell. It's an English story.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
My little Hillary Robot Clinton will be president someday!

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

No more tea parties until you clean your room, Warrior of the Wasteland, Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla, the Lord Humungus!

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Ready for school player one?????????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I renounce thee Satan! I cast thee out of my will. The inheritance goes to your sister, Melian the Maia.