Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
I'm really happy to see some sort of geometry on the faster ones to mitigate what must be very twitchy steering. Still, the idea of going 70MPH on something like that breaks my brain.

Back in the early aughts I used to commute on a foldup scoots along with taking the bus. It was excellent then, and this newer breed of scoots has so much more to offer. I still actually have the last one I used, because it's a work of art by a company that pretty much immediately went out of business. It had lithium ion batteries, 21mph top speed, regenerative braking, and was made of solid milled aluminum IN TWO THOUSAND AND THREE. I bought an early release for like $350. I'll dig it out sometime and post pictures.

I could get it going again with a new battery pack and a replacement for the cracked telescoping stalk, probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU