Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
I picked the wrong week to start reading Arc Light again. Should have thought harder about my poolside reading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Well this doesn’t sound great.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-61726733

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

ASAPI posted:

Which part? Those "live" articles keep updating. Are you referencing the Brits sentenced to death by the Russians?

Yes. And a Moroccan I think.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Tiny Timbs posted:

They castrated a guy

Jesus loving Christ I mean I kind of wanted to know because I’ve been on the internet since the 90s and still haven’t learned my lesson about clicking on and watching things but I also wish I didn’t know.

loving animals honestly they deserve what no court would sentence them with.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
5 golden manbabies fuckin lol that’s a phrase from the past :v:

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Hyrax Attack! posted:

new article on intercepted Russian phone calls home showing how badly things are going. Non-paywall link:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...&smid=share-url

Jesus that’s depressing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

psydude posted:

I went to a performance by the Ukrainian National Symphony and the Kharkhiv Opera the other night. After the finale, they all took the stage and sang the Ukrainian National anthem while holding a Ukrainian flag. There wasn't a single dry eye in the entire theatre.

We recently saw Madame Butterfly by the Ukrainian National Opera and they did the same. My goodness it was powerful. gently caress putin so hard.