Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Julias posted:

I enjoyed that one-shot, thanks for sharing

Yeah, it felt like it was working in the same territory, but it didn't feel the need to be quite so over-the-top, so it landed better when it went for the hopeful ending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
Get your own Takopii

https://twitter.com/game_watch/status/1576778967821918208?s=20&t=vc_Nm8ocn2Fu-IYHYNlelw

Cephas
May 11, 2009

Humanity's real enemy is me!
Hya hya foowah!

Oxxidation posted:

i've read all of asano's work except DDDDDDD (did i spell that right) and should really get on that sometime

You will bust a gut. Laughing. And bleeding. So much blood. The official English release is good, and everything up until the last volume has a physical release.