Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Ibblebibble posted:

On the bright(?) side Takopi is only 2 volumes long so I'm sure the discourse will improve once we have the full picture... right?
I'd been on the side of 'ah, this just too relentlessly dark and/or edgy for me to enjoy', but chapters 11 and 12 which are the most recently released in japan and the apparent end of the first arc are a real curveball about what the 'true' plot is so i'm interested again.

uh i guess i try to avoid posting drama, but my 2 cents is that while endorph comes on a bit strong sometimes, she's never malicious and has some of the more thoughtful/incisive posts about media that i've seen on SA, so I hope this is a temporary posting exile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Larry Parrish posted:

i haven't read everything by them but it was my favorite by far. i honestly don't think I've read anything that pegs how it feels to be a zoomer so accurately lol. it's not that you're especially depressed or hopeless, you're just aware that there's no point in trying. plus the actual story itself is good beyond the art and the theming.
Dunno if you might've heard already, but they announced a week or two ago that it's getting an anime adaptation.