Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Putin has proven that a strong country can just invade a weak neighbor and slice off whatever they want and no one will stop them. So which parts of our neighbors should we slice off after a successful invasion??

I say Vancouver, Toronto, Nova Scotia, Tijuana, and The Bahamas(the whole thing)

Teriyaki Hairpiece fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Feb 25, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

its all nice on rice posted:

The Bahamas aren't part of Mexico, OP.

We border them and therefore they are up for grabs

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Harald posted:

op I'm putting together a posse of freebooters to seize mexican land and spoils of war

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filibuster_(military)

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

quote:

Filibusters are irregular soldiers who act without official authorization from their own government, and are generally motivated by financial gain, political ideology, or the thrill of adventure. Unlike mercenaries, filibusters are independently motivated and work for themselves, whilst a mercenary leader operates on behalf of others.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Future Wax posted:

Let's take the opportunity to neaten up the borders. Nice straight lines everywhere we can. In return Canada can have that little nub on top of Minnesota and the fractured tentacle on Alaska. Mexico...well they don't get poo poo I guess.

There is a little bit of America that is now Canada it's kind of our darkest secret

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

corgski posted:

Honestly I think the play here is to prove that we're crazier than Putin. And you know what's even crazier than invading the nation next door? Just giving them some random territory.

So, which state should we give to Mexico? Texas would be too obvious, no I think we should give them North Dakota.

What if we give Putin the Midwest? No one would notice

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

The Midwest: the Belarus of America

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Love the idea of America with Baja California. Then you could do a little cartoon where a big fat animated USA does a jolly jig with it's two stubby little leggys.