Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 30 minutes!
Hi posting pals,

Well, it's been a week all right. With all the poo poo that's been going on in the world, with everything happening everywhere, it can be hard to take stock in the little things in life that are good and make it worth getting up for another day. With that in mind, what made you happy this week? It could be anything from reading a good book, taking a walk, talking to a friend, anything that put a smile on your lovely face :)

I'll start. It was like 70f (21c) on Wednesday and it was so beautiful and nice that I took a few walks just to enjoy the sunshine. Some days I forget to leave the apartment because I get so wrapped up in work that it was nice to take some time to myself for once.

I would ask that we keep this a shitpost minimum zone - I mean, if you have something really funny go for it but I get to decide what's funny :twisted:

What made you happy this week?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Petting my kitty Pennywise makes me happy. :3:

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

It's been real stormy in the UK, but it's actually warmish and sunny otuside so thats making me feel happy. I will be especially happy in a few hours, when I can sit in the garden with a beer and think my thoughts :)

A Real Hologram
Jun 22, 2018

Moo!
I cuddled with me wife and it was good

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Im taking such a huge poo poo right now. Its sticking half out of me and its sliding along my prostate and feels amazing

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Saw my pals, went to the gym, might get some fishing in (gonna catch that big old bass down by the docks :henget:

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
I was able to get outside for a long walk four days in a row. Been awhile.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Watered my plants.

E: pants

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I had a big bowl of mussels in Santa Cruz on Monday and goddamn it was good.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
idk, I've been feeling like poo poo lately but I just glanced at the weather forecast and I guess we're done with sub freezing temps here so that's nice

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I was happy when the OP got probed after I posted this

Hunter Biden
Feb 24, 2022
After ten years of work I am above the poverty line (like way above after being poor until recently) in a very competitive creative field.

If anyone says something is impossible stab them in the eye and keep grinding.

Also don’t neglect going outside and exercise to reach a goal. I would have gotten here faster if I had just prioritized those things correctly and avoided crashes.

Hunter Biden
Feb 24, 2022

Harald posted:

Saw my pals, went to the gym, might get some fishing in (gonna catch that big old bass down by the docks :henget:

Do we have enough fishing posters for a fish pics thread?

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I've only had time to play a little of it but that Elden Ring game seems pretty good

A friend I haven't seen for a long time is in town and I'll get to hang out with him sometime this weekend

The beer I brewed and bottled is about to ready to open and drink

This morning my cat laid on my chest and purred very loudly for about 15 minutes before I had to get up for work

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Hunter Biden posted:

Do we have enough fishing posters for a fish pics thread?

I think there's a thread in the outdoors forum

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
tax refund

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Dog.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I started replaying Paper Mario and AEW Dynamite was really good on Wednesday.

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Hunter Biden posted:

After ten years of work I am above the poverty line (like way above after being poor until recently) in a very competitive creative field.

If anyone says something is impossible stab them in the eye and keep grinding.

Also don’t neglect going outside and exercise to reach a goal. I would have gotten here faster if I had just prioritized those things correctly and avoided crashes.

That's really great! Proud of u

I'm making plans to see some old friends I haven't heard from in about 10 years, and everyone seems really excited about it. I hadn't realised how much I missed them!

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
girl

also i played skyrim for the first time in a while and remembered how when it's good it's really good
i made a character that was basically built around bound battleaxe which turns out to be really fun. so my skills were like conjuration, alteration, two handed and block and i ended up with no weapons or armor but also not using destruction magic. just summoning poo poo. weapons, atronachs, dremora, just summoning all day baby

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

My kid got his face painted like a dragon and when I said it was a dragon he corrected me and said "It's a Skyrim!"

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 30 minutes!
I'm so glad y'all are finding what makes you happy :3: reading these makes me smile!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i saw an image of a pig with huge balls. absolutely enormous. ginormous even.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

I got about 40 whole minutes of leisure reading yesterday!

My mom sent me "The Invisible Library" by Genevive Cogman

Its a fun read so far

DEAR

Drop
Everything
And
Read!

Planet X
Dec 10, 2003

GOOD MORNING
New teapot :11tea:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Reading just for fun is absolute win.

Anyway my best friend of 15+ years got married this week at an Aquarium. When I arrived at the wedding he immediately dragged me over to the tank for my favorite fish with the wedding photographer so he could get one of us posing with it. So glad I went despite anxiety after basically 2 years of isolation.

Here's the fish BTW

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

A Fancy Hat posted:

I started replaying Paper Mario and AEW Dynamite was really good on Wednesday.

AEW seldom disappoints :hmmyes: and Rampage should be today, too

there’s a fair amount about my situation that does nothing good for my mood or self esteem, but I did have a rad dream the night before last for what little that’s worth

Molten Llama
Sep 20, 2006
My partner brought me the first rhubarb of the season :3:

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Cuddled with my gf and watched her play the last of us 1 and a bit of 2. She’s really good at video games so she’s super fun to watch and should probably be an LP streamer tbh

Found a few new songs I really like

Two of my long time friends that I haven’t seen in probably nearly ten years (we talk every day on FB/IG/Discord) are visiting Saturday and Sunday :)

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Here's the fish BTW

Cool fish, OP.

Kinda looks like Orz.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
i got a raise, that was cool

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

been painting more little friends and all of em bring a smile to my face

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Watched the Great Escape for the first time and it was pretty good

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Got a breakfast burrito today from a good local place. While I was waiting a lady came in and she was looking good. Perfect thiccness with a nice big BUTT. I was sitting there and I thought to myself "dang look at the butt on this cutie". Then they guy working there said "hey your burrito is ready" so I grabbed it and left. Went back to work and ate the burrito and it was GOOD. They know how to make a steak and egg burrito there, I tell you what.

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Destiny 2 expansion hit and it's amazing.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Watched the Great Escape for the first time and it was pretty good

Excellent movie.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
What is a week?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXqeYwUXRis

dee eight