Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

I'm the overly serious middle aged guy bowling by myself. I brought my own ball and I'm using a wrist brace and a hand towel but my actual bowling is relentlessly mediocre

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

i'm the 12 year old spending 45 dollars of allowance on the holographic sticker machine trying to complete my set of nfl team helmets

Finger Prince

I'm the turkey.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

im the guy eating a slightly overpriced but really pretty good greasy cheeseburger and not bowling. just here for some lunch

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

gleebster

Only a howler
I'm the guy trying to explain why duckpins are so much more fun.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I'm the bumpers. Please bump your balls against me.

Ass-penny

I'm the visibly stoned 20something and the only person in my group who has the bumpers up.

Macnult

i'm the kid that's way more interested in the arcade at the bowling alley than i am the actual bowling

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:actually: I'm the claw machine explainer

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
i'm the guy that gets locked out of changing his name on the scoreboard after doing so 30 times

google THIS

I'm the toddler who somehow manages to throw a gutterball with bumpers and it gets stuck halfway down and I'm inconsolable and so is the employee who has to retrieve the ball

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I'm the thirty-seven year old employee huffing shoe deodorizer behind the counter.

The Walrus Cancer

If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Cause we'd be trees.
I'm the dude who insisted on not using the bumpers, then proceeds to throw 20 gutter balls in a row.

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
i'm Chuck

Heather Papps

hello friend

don't mind me, just here to deliver this months shipment of trophies.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I'm watching the goths effortlessly dominate the DDR machine, waiting politely in the hopes of scoring an interview for my local gaming zine, getting sucked into the tantalizing rhythm of Captain Jack-- "Only You"

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

once we went to the bowling alley and it was entirely empty, except for one giant guy wearing overalls but no shirt glaring at us. i'm him

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I'm one of the 2 kids (along with my friend Michael) sitting in the entranceway from the bowling lanes into the room where the lockers are (because it was a rather long but sort of narrow hallway) throwing the superball that costs 10 cents from the vending machine as hard as we can against the walls so it can bounce back and forth as long as possible without- and this is the important part- one of us losing an eye

It was either that or sit in one of the 3 closing full sized phone booths and talk to each other on 2 separate phones for hours about everyone that walked past until we were ready to pass out from the heat and sweat.

It also cost 10 cents...

nut

I’m a ball :blush:

Ass-penny

Tingle?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

The Walrus Cancer

If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Cause we'd be trees.
I'm one of the pins, ready to be smacked by a giant ball.

Pastel Candy Snake

by Hand Knit
I'm the sticky residue inside one of the finger holes of a bowling ball.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

I'm the really cockeyed :pwn: ball drilled by someone with no understanding of human anatomy

Heather Papps

hello friend

i'm the teenage boy hiding in the bathrooms, definitely not crying, after my great love revealed her new relationship to me during a big group hang. this didn't catch me completely oblivious and i didn't think tonite was going to be the nite i revealed my affections, the way her hand brushed against mine as we clambered out of a friends moms mini van definitely didn't give me hope, this for sure won't be a thing that weighs on me for years and years.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i'm a hole in a ball, waiting for your finger

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

How Wonderful!

Heather Papps posted:

i'm the teenage boy hiding in the bathrooms, definitely not crying, after my great love revealed her new relationship to me during a big group hang. this didn't catch me completely oblivious and i didn't think tonite was going to be the nite i revealed my affections, the way her hand brushed against mine as we clambered out of a friends moms mini van definitely didn't give me hope, this for sure won't be a thing that weighs on me for years and years.

Yeah but you know Alex M. has EVERY Redwall book AND the faintest gossamer hint of a moustache, so, like, you know she'll be happy with him. He can show her a world outside of the puny confines of your town, a world... where legend rules, and heroes rise...

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
i'm the crazy animations on the big CRT tv above the lane going off every time you roll a strike, which in reality you never do, but theoretically that's what i would be doing

Heather Papps

hello friend

How Wonderful! posted:

Yeah but you know Alex M. has EVERY Redwall book AND the faintest gossamer hint of a moustache, so, like, you know she'll be happy with him. He can show her a world outside of the puny confines of your town, a world... where legend rules, and heroes rise...

she told me about his cool speech but she doesn't know it's stolen from martin the warrior and i don't have the heart to tell her

google THIS

barnold posted:

i'm the crazy animations on the big CRT tv above the lane going off every time you roll a strike, which in reality you never do, but theoretically that's what i would be doing

Ah, so you're the same three "Open" animations from 1997 playing in a loop, we meet again my old foe

How Wonderful!

Heather Papps posted:

she told me about his cool speech but she doesn't know it's stolen from martin the warrior and i don't have the heart to tell her

Nobody comes up with that many sick riddles on their own... NOBODY

sisterSyzygy

The funk soul brother at the back of her head has gone dark. Forever.
im the guy in the billiards room being absolutely terrible at pool

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
I'm a CGI bowling pin on a CRT screen positioned above one of the lanes, but I'm wearing like an army uniform. A bowling ball driving a tank rolls up and the tank fires another bowling ball at me and my comrades and scatters us in all directions and the word "STRIKE" appears on the screen. We had families. Children. History is written by the victor in the form of a little X on the scoresheet, sweeping away the sacrifice of my brothers in arms for our bowling pin fatherland. Do not forget me, bowlers. Do not let me have died in vain.

Finger Prince

Rosettas posted:

im the guy in the billiards room being absolutely terrible at pool

Listen, we can't both be me.

Twenty Four

I'm the dozens of small safes/lockers just outside of the restroom at most bowling alleys, because I don't know???

I guess I trust my friends to not steal my shoes I stuck under the chair while I wear the rentals or whatever else I have on me during our mutually enjoyable recreational activity. Maybe I'm too trusting, or maybe most bowlers are much higher class then myself and have way more valuables on them at any given time then I do.

I want to see someone open one of those safes one day and see their secret stash of piles of bowling trophies inside as they nervously glance over their shoulder.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I'm the tiny balls for candlepin

google THIS

Ok this time I'm the overly serious middle aged man sitting off to the side, not bowling at all. I might even be the same one from before. If anyone asks or makes eye contact for too long I cite some vaguely technical grievance about the lane conditions. They're too oily, or maybe it's too humid, or the disco lights are just a touch too bright, or I can't concentrate while "That Don't Impress Me Much" by Shania Twain is playing

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I'm the guy who accidentally threw so poorly that I sent the ball two lanes over and ruined a guy's perfect game.

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

Indeed. But keep it on the down low, last time somebody noticed I had to sign their balls.

biosterous

i'm a crayon drawing on the brick wall that was made by a child who got away while all the grownups were distracted by bowling

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Taxi
I'm the old timer looking with disdain at the automated scoring system. Kids these days, can't even add up numbers in their head.