Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

free Trapt CD posted:

Indeed. But keep it on the down low, last time somebody noticed I had to sign their balls.

I want you to sign my balls too. Harriet Porbler is a masterpiece

GoutPatrol

*Stupid Babby*

I'm the soggy french fries with a slice of american cheese microwaved on top

nut

I’m the strike master. you’ll know me when you see the sheen of sequins and smell the musk

nut

the strike master crying beneath his sunglasses, unable to stave off the beauty of the sound of a fresh pin cracking on the first day of glow in the dark bowling of the week

nut

the strike master loves you, Lucille, but his heart is forever buried under lacquered pine, like in that creepy poem but I’m cool with it, I love it being down there

alnilam

Barco Fiesta posted:

I'm a CGI bowling pin on a CRT screen positioned above one of the lanes, but I'm wearing like an army uniform. A bowling ball driving a tank rolls up and the tank fires another bowling ball at me and my comrades and scatters us in all directions and the word "STRIKE" appears on the screen. We had families. Children. History is written by the victor in the form of a little X on the scoresheet, sweeping away the sacrifice of my brothers in arms for our bowling pin fatherland. Do not forget me, bowlers. Do not let me have died in vain.

ty manifisto

alnilam

I'm the friday night LASER BOWLING that is just a bunch of black lights and way less cool than the badly produced local tv commercial made it look

ty manifisto

alnilam

Black lights are not lasers!!

ty manifisto

Wilkins Micawber

as we leave this existence
looking for another
I'm the bowling pin widow, grieving loudly beside my dead, gay bowling pin husband.

Wilkins Micawber

as we leave this existence
looking for another
I'm the secret lover of the dead, gay bowling pin with our adopted children, Bryce and Gerhardt. Some might say, it was the Bowling Pin Army's restrictive LGBT policies that killed my husband. Others would say it was the ball.

barfdog

im the 32 year old man who still thinks its funny to enter my name as "rear end" on the scoreboard

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

barfdog

also sometimes i moonlight on the weekends and intentionally give people the wrogn size shoes

alnilam

barfdog posted:

im the 32 year old man who still thinks its funny to enter my name as "rear end" on the scoreboard

the 32 year old man who is objectively correct you mean?

ty manifisto

barfdog

alnilam posted:

the 32 year old man who is objectively correct you mean?

i knew i wasnt alone, but all the parents at the bowl-o-drome look at me with disgust every time i do this which is at least 5 times a day

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
i'm the dad who brought his kids to try out bowling and then is a little disappointed because they don't seem to be that into it and holy hell this costs like $40 now when did it get so expensive???

barfdog

canyoneer posted:

i'm the dad who brought his kids to try out bowling and then is a little disappointed because they don't seem to be that into it and holy hell this costs like $40 now when did it get so expensive???

you must be one pin short of a strike if you think i'm remortgaging my house for a game of bowls!

Boba Pearl

by Athanatos
im that machine you slam into and gives you a score

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

NyaNyaMeister

Bruh-nyuu~

I am from this
stupid country :eurovision:
I'm the chicken you can hire as a financial advisor.

Current mood: https://vimeo.com/921220930

Thank you Heather Papps for the awesome sig

barfdog

im the head pin and i really wish you'd all stop slapping your balls against me

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

barfdog posted:

Still? This is objectively hilarious forever

google THIS

alnilam posted:

I'm the friday night LASER BOWLING that is just a bunch of black lights and way less cool than the badly produced local tv commercial made it look

alnilam posted:

Black lights are not lasers!!

I'm the guy who had his first kiss 'neath the blacklights and amidst the pulsing 90's techno

No really, that's me, and 23 years and three kids later all I have to say is respect the blacklights

alnilam

:3:

ty manifisto

Farecoal

There he go

NyaNyaMeister posted:

I'm the chicken you can hire as a financial advisor.

Ass-penny

barfdog posted:

Boba Pearl

by Athanatos

barfdog posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Still? This is objectively hilarious forever

code:
T H E     | 6/ | 9/ | X  |
W E D     | 4/ | 2/ | 0  |
A S S     |    |    |    |