Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris Pistols

Piss Crystals
Just sitting on the pot staring at my squalor. Taking photos of clothes that should be in the wash.

Hey now

Proof if proof be need be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Chris Pistols posted:

Just sitting on the pot staring at my squalor. Taking photos of clothes that should be in the wash.

Hey now

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Chris Pistols posted:

Hey now

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Ass-penny

Chris Pistols posted:

Hey now

Twenty Four

If I look at things too much I do this all the time. I suppose the common example would be seeing things in clouds, though those are temporary, but it could be anything with a fairly random pattern that my mind sees something in and then I can never unsee it. Sometimes it bothers me, like I can't unsee this strange little monster face in the granite countertop in the bathroom and it looks at me whenever I bend over to brush my teeth. On the other hand, I like seeing my snake dragon friend in the floral pattern in the rug outside the back patio door is fun.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that does this, or maybe I'm crazier then I already knew I am.

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
nude fat goblin coyly looks over its shoulder a la Reubens

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Now that I've seen the evidence I cannot deny it any lomger.

E: snapped a picture of this little fellow waiting for a taxi.

By popular demand fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Feb 27, 2022

biosterous

Twenty Four posted:

If I look at things too much I do this all the time. I suppose the common example would be seeing things in clouds, though those are temporary, but it could be anything with a fairly random pattern that my mind sees something in and then I can never unsee it. Sometimes it bothers me, like I can't unsee this strange little monster face in the granite countertop in the bathroom and it looks at me whenever I bend over to brush my teeth. On the other hand, I like seeing my snake dragon friend in the floral pattern in the rug outside the back patio door is fun.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that does this, or maybe I'm crazier then I already knew I am.

pareidolia is cool and normal and fun imo. at my folks' place there is a ceiling stain that is a bear's head every time

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Twenty Four

biosterous posted:

pareidolia is cool and normal and fun imo. at my folks' place there is a ceiling stain that is a bear's head every time

Hmm, so just more then normal crazy, like I thought! :) Half kidding but good to know!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

that's some rad hardwood in your bathroom op

The Walrus Cancer

If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Cause we'd be trees.
drat gobbos! Always getting into the laundry pile! Always hiding, the little rapscallions! I tell you what! Next one I see is getting a great big can of hug!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

biosterous posted:

Dang, there's a horror short story I read in high school or college about a woman who began to see the same demon's face in pretty much everything she came across with a random texture, so she became an agoraphobe in an apartment where she surrounded herself with walls, objects, and food completely devoid of texture. The actual protagonist was a child who had to interact with her and bring her her daily featureless cream slurry.

The old axiom "The devil is in the details" factored heavily into the story, as it became literally true for this woman, and I want to say the title was partly derived from it but I can't remember what the story was actually called. Now this is going to drive me crazy and the ogre in the shower tile is going to taunt me every night as I try to remember it