Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
ash and pikachu have been huge into bitcoin since inception and i feel like team rocket is playing catch up with their etherium holdings

though team rocket may have the last laugh considering how down bitcoin’s bulbasaur index has been last few weeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
team rocket is more focused on NFTs, OP :(

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

porygon lives on the blockchain and they don't seem interested in him

sisterSyzygy

The funk soul brother at the back of her head has gone dark. Forever.
giovanni petting his persian: yes dump all of my fart coin and put it into booba

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
op, team rocket is an established organization w/ branches p much everywhere. if they use crypto, its probably just for actual black market transactions, their main meat is living, breathing pokemon

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

vanisher

Team rocket digging a hole trap, meowth gets a fishing net ready to catch any flash drives that go flying when they fall in

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

nut

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

:aaaaa:

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

biosterous

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Finger Prince

Turns out they're using the spinning of pokestops to power their bitcoin mining rigs.

google THIS

James: Look, I've captured a new species of Pokemon!

Pokemon?: Bitcoin, Bitcoin! Bit!

Jessie: That's just a crypto-evangelist. Let him go.

James: What about this one?

Pokemon? 2: Mining, mining! Rig! Rig!

Jessie: Same thing.

James: He knows some awesome fire-type moves though.

Jessie: (considers) Ok, keep him.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Meowth had to sell 8 of his 9 lives just to get the loansharks off his back.

Jesse's friends & family don't answer her calls but the bank rings all day every day.

James sleep in a Doge bed.

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:

redm

sig by Manifisto

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

Bright Bart posted:

James sleep in a Doge bed.

sisterSyzygy

The funk soul brother at the back of her head has gone dark. Forever.
keep stacking infernapes

nut

jimmy Fallon looking confused at an arbok on his desk: yeah…and uh…yeah so the colour purple…I like it….it’s like the essence of me…one uh…one time my daughter said the word purple…so…

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
pikachu has evolved into a permabear

he broke into Ash’s day trading account and put all his investments into gold bullion

they got into a knock down drag out fight about how much news pikachu has been watching and how pikachu thinks this whole ukraine thing is going to lead to a nuclear exchange

last i heard pikachu is leaving to form some sort of co-op farm in belize with bulbasaur saying that might be one place plants can thrive in nuclear winter

Fuligin

wait what the fuck??

in his old age, as he slowly walked the streets, it is said that passersbye would wait for his retreating back before turning to whisper: there- there is the man who journeyed into hell

Fuligin

wait what the fuck??

hmm this was for dante thread but it works equally well here methinks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

Fuligin posted:

hmm this was for dante thread but it works equally well here methinks

fun fact in judecca that was really a very large charizard virgil and dante climbed down