Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

CYN TOUR CANCELED?? (but who isn't these days!!) [NOT CLICKBAIT] [serious] #benghazi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
https://www.postwrestling.com/2023/05/25/ec3-feels-cyn-wouldve-grown-too-quickly-collapsed-under-its-own-weight-if-it-continued-as-it-was/

yea, growing to fast was cyn's problem lmaooo

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

quote:

I think it added too much pressure early (Braun Strowman’s name value being added to Control Your Narrative). So everything happened the way it should have happened. When you have a high level, you know, former main eventer, former worlds champion, you have that pressure to do something immediately and the infrastructure, like I said, wasn’t prepared or ready so, I’m very happy he’s happy, we’re pals, everything is good. I think we would have grown too quickly and probably collapsed under our own weight if things went on as they did too. Just based on that name value and what it attracted that we needed a foundation before we have anything and if we have a struggling foundation but a giant mantlepiece on top of it, dude’s big, it’s gonna crumble.

Lol

Lmao

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
It sucks that Billy hasn't let EC3 do some CYN stuff in NWA. NWA needs more variety for how it sucks.

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
The economic version of "disqualified for kicking too much rear end." Except, you know...

They weren't.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Stone Punkbull 141 posted:

The economic version of "disqualified for kicking too much rear end." Except, you know...

They weren't.

sure they were! but you see, it all happened during a "lights out" match. it's our fault as the viewers, imho, that we didn't eat enough carrots to discern the details of all the paradigms they'd disrupted

and in turn, I blame Big Seasoning for making me not want badly enough to eat more carrots

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Disqualified for not kicking enough rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

I am controlling my narrative