Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

DJExile posted:

Oh my god the fuckin “nutrition” page is just a bunch of rebranded Mrs. Dash with an incredible description

Oh man someone find Ec3’s fukkn Get On The Gas nutrition app I must see it

Absolutely dying at “Big Seasoning”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Why do they have so many words in quotes

who are they quoting

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

sticklefifer posted:

Why do they have so many words in quotes

who are they quoting

The "Narrative"

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I can't tell if this thing is serious or a parody of this kind of thing.

"Big Seasoning" cannot be written by a serious person, right? Right?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
All the control your narrative guys seem like they need to get laid. Or have genuine emotional connections they might be incapable of due to years of steroid abuse and brain damage.

bartok
May 10, 2006

A Fancy Hat posted:

I can't tell if this thing is serious or a parody of this kind of thing.

"Big Seasoning" cannot be written by a serious person, right? Right?

I for one am glad someone is finally going to take McCormick's down a peg or two.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Dude's Gourmet

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

The immature attitudes directed towards this collection of talented freethinkers exemplify why a promotion of this caliber is necessary in the first place

Hammond Egger
Feb 20, 2011

by the sex ghost

DJExile posted:

My This Promotion Is Not A Grift shirt is raising a lot of questions already answered by my shirt

So let me get this straight, guys like Austin Aries, Flip Gordon, TJ Perkins, Low-Ki and Teddy Hart are paying like $500 to do Fight Club cosplay in some abandoned warehouse or something while getting yelled at by Ethan Carter, who is also writing unabomber-like manifestos on professional wrestling and worshipping Patrick Bateman. I mean, that sounds loving #amazing to be #honest.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Saul Goode posted:

So let me get this straight, guys like Austin Aries, Flip Gordon, TJ Perkins, Low-Ki and Teddy Hart are paying like $500 to do Fight Club cosplay in some abandoned warehouse or something while getting yelled at by Ethan Carter, who is also writing unabomber-like manifestos on professional wrestling and worshipping Patrick Bateman. I mean, that sounds loving #amazing to be #honest.

Don't forget to "have" plenty of "scare" quotes as "well"

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

How long before Velveteen shows up?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

JUNGLE BOY posted:

The immature attitudes directed towards this collection of talented freethinkers exemplify why a promotion of this caliber is necessary in the first place

Keith Lee has logged on

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

JUNGLE BOY posted:

The IMMATURE ATTITUDES directed towards this COLLECTION of talented FREETHINKERS exemplify why a PROMOTION of this CALIBER is NECESSARY in the FIRST place

Updated your STATEMENT to reflect the ATMOSPHERE of this ORGANIZATION

Edit: BIG SEASONING

BodyMassageMachine fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Feb 28, 2022

cunny mcalister
Mar 21, 2004
Somehow less than meets the eye.

Ad by Khad posted:

how the gently caress is Ryback missing out on this poo poo here

edit: also gunner. also CRIMSON (I thought that was him in the op but turns out it was Karrion Killer Kross I guess)

Ryback is firmly in the pocket of BIG SEASONING.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Curiosity got the better of me so I decided to try watching one of these 2 shows they did.

I cannot get over this bizarre loving lighting/camerawork they chose where everything is in a dark room illuminated and blinded with a huge loving spotlight. Between that and the constant loving thrash metal I'm convinced this was designed to just assault your senses in every conceivable way, all while EC3 and "the narrator" rambles these meaningless platitudes about PURPOSE AND FREEDOM AND JOBS while a poignant piano ditty plays in the background.

I clicked forward randomly on this vid and landed on some other bearded bearman yelling "politics, religion, society, it all means poo poo" ok like how many times are we going to keep saying this, I loving get it. I'm not convinced there are any "narratives" here besides libertarian beardos going through some kind of roid rage and spouting about how everything is a lie and we need to find purpose through BATTLE, it just feels like Fight Club 2: Direct To DVD.

the 2nd event at least kind of is poking fun at itself a little with the Jervis poo poo / Stab's Boys (why are they loving here) segments but ultimately so much of this is very repetitive proclamations about PURPOSE or what the gently caress ever, and struggling to even see the loving wrestling with this "cinematic" style they have going.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
lmao CYN owns

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

DLC Inc posted:

it just feels like Fight Club 2: Direct To DVD.

THANK YOU, god I was trying to place it and this fits perfectly.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

they're just one vince russo away from having the perfect product imo

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lol this poo poo is going to fail when no one wants to be booked to lose a match ever. and it will probably fail for a bunch of other funny reasons too.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
big seasoning

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

I didn’t catch that this is going to be a shoot-style promotion until the OP. Can’t wait for Flip Gordon to “KO” his opponent with a 450.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

graph posted:

big seasoning

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The first two Narrative shows were good and this will be good too especially if they land Cody, by far the most Narrative wrestler today.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

They should have a wrestler called Big Seasoning who's the top heel of the promotion. He can have a valet named Mrs. Dash.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Big Seasoning is literally the role Ryback was born to play.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

ASenileAnimal posted:

lol this poo poo is going to fail when no one wants to be booked to lose a match ever. and it will probably fail for a bunch of other funny reasons too.

There is no booking. You either knock out, tap out or make it so your opponent cannot continue, to win.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/therealec3/status/1498341312680140802?t=L2Y7UrSc4hrwtubd96M0yg&s=19

Who wants to pay to yell at Killer Kross for three minutes?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

A Fancy Hat posted:

They should have a wrestler called Big Seasoning who's the top heel of the promotion. He can have a valet named Mrs. Dash.

Who is just Stacey Dash

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

This whole thing owns.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Three minutes... of PLAYTIME?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

The rant room holy poo poo lmao

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

At the Control Your Narrative rant room, the mood is not happy

https://youtube.com/shorts/4iq8lnoEr54?feature=share

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
If your narrative is uncontrolled for over 4 hours, please call your local EC3

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The rant room :yeshaha:

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Gonna read a CDC report to Austin Aries for three minutes, thanks EC3

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
So how fast do they get sued when Low-Ki attacks a 'VIP'?

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Is this real? Please tell me this is loving real. I'm howling at the rant room.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I “see” a lot of weak minds who “aren’t” ready “to” control their “narrative”

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

This roster page is incredible: https://www.freethenarrative.com/pages/essential-talent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

I'm "THE ESSENTIAL CHARACHTER" and I'm also the guy unsure if that's a typo or a new word they invented.