Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Maybe someone had the rare stroke of insight to not book any women in this company

Definitely not near aries at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

It means you get one (1) lil smooch

Which member of the control your narrative roster gives the tickliest beardy smooches

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

DJExile posted:

who's bankrolling this tour? I feel like it can't just be EC3 and Scherr

There have been rumors flying that they have some alt-right money mark shadowbacking them, but no proof

I am unsure which is funnier, that big mclargehuge is driving himself broke by paying everyone out of his wwe money or that they have convinced some doughy gammon that they can compete with wwe or aew

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Jiro posted:

:laffo: Get hosed Braun. We'll see you back on Smackdown next week.

I highly doubt braun will be brought back unless his asking price has gone way down

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Manwithastick posted:

At this point his price is a ham sandwich and bus fare because he chooses it to be~!

I expect at least one more attempt at a vanity project before he finally agrees to not charge a million dollars per choo choo train noise and drops his prices and winds up on nwa or impact or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

No, that’s the Amber Alert

Marty scurll and the velveteen dream signed with CYN as a tag team?