Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

I would LOVE to hear Corny read their press release

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

Bonus

I was scrolling through Danhausen clips and came across Danhausen talking to EC3 about CYN - you can see Hausen’s eyes roll back in his head when he hears the twaddle that EC3 comes up with
https://youtu.be/ksYmkyWX9Y8

About 2:55 in

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

I just remembered that Braun once tagged WITH A CHILD!

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

You know I never actually hear results for cyn - wasn’t there a show last night? Did nobody go?

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

Alert big seasoning!

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

Is CYN even doing stuff now? It’s been very quiet the last 2 weeks

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

Yes they ran an event last night!

Kicked off with a match with the lights off and finished in a fans bring the narrative match that had a bed of seasoning

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

rotinaj posted:

I highly doubt braun will be brought back unless his asking price has gone way down

At this point his price is a ham sandwich and bus fare because he chooses it to be~!

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

Big Shrek strikes again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

flashy_mcflash posted:

Not America but Santino tried to book him here in Toronto about a month ago. I don't know what happened with that event but I think he at least unbooked Marty after people were like WTF dude

I saw he had a new villain vlog this week mentioning battlearts so didn’t it happen?