Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

How long before Velveteen shows up?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

graph posted:

big seasoning

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Big Seasoning is literally the role Ryback was born to play.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Uh is the narrator Tom Green

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Bumper Stickup posted:

Why in the hell is Matt Sydal in this

Everyone you used to know that was into crystals and psychedelics is full Qanon antivax now

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I'm so curious what the food stuff tastes like but I'm not spending money on it and would run screaming from any kitchen in which it was present.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

Imagine thinking EC3 is interested in vegetables.

Veggies are Flip's department. Look how much he's enjoying this broc

Seriously why do they look universally disgusted by the food they're ostensibly trying to sell

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

The photography is insane. I guess you want to focus on the bottle of seasoning but having both the person and the actual food completely out of focus is something else.

EdsTeioh posted:

Why the gently caress is he eating with gloves on? Is there some new gymbro poo poo about not getting hand oils on your food because they slow down your metabolism or some poo poo?

The secret ingredient in Control Your Nutrition products is flaked artisanal asbestos

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

beggar posted:

#RANTROOM

Step out from behind your keyboards and really give it to a wrestler that's being paid to stay silent and take the abuse! No, this isn't a #safespace , why do you ask?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Ad by Khad posted:

he is cumming soon

he is cumming hard

VEER?!

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Seams posted:

is this actually a normal wrestling promotion or some weird art project.

What's a normal wrestling promotion

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Finally, a streaming service for the fans!

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

The Vintner hangs up his grapes for undrinkable craft brews

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

https://twitter.com/xeniadidthat/status/1500277117501726725

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Lamuella posted:

Exclusive shot of the new Control Your Narrative ring.

Whoa, with ceilings that high? What is this, WrestleMania?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Tato posted:

They need to pay

Let me just stop you right there

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

He fixed the typo at least!
https://twitter.com/therealec3/status/1504159262158766085?t=i5w-YEdijFoOLMZeWxv5RA&s=19

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Any day now Sasha Baron Cohen or Nathan Fielder are gonna come out and reveal this as a ruse right?

Right?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

https://twitter.com/Cap_Kaveman/status/1506766274663133184

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

CYN could probably win me as a viewer if they could get those Taco Bell wings back on the menu permanently.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Jokes on you, now tens of people know who Braun is.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

Ryback hasn't made me laugh since doing that Twitter poll about where he should go and Retire getting the most votes easily

Hahaha

Didn't he do it multiple times and kept retaining 'retire' as an option? King poo poo.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Seating? Sounds like virtue signaling to me

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I realized that the only thing I want from this promotion is someone getting shoot kicked in the dilz and screaming "OW MY NARRATIVE"

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I have no barometer for good or bad metal because it all sucks equally but the juxtaposition of that song with the adorable cattle and baling hay is killing me.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Cael posted:

For me it's seeing the name 'CYN' and this immediately being the first image that jumps into my head

The incredulous look on his face gets me every time.

They all look like that, it's my favourite CYN thing. Like the concept of food is completely alien to them.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Endless Mike posted:

They look like 2/3 of food YouTube video previews

Maybe I'm watching the wrong channels but I've never seen Chris Kimball, Kenji, or even the Bon Appetit freaks look like that. I guess Matty Matheson does, but that's just his face.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Digital Jedi posted:

You are right. I scrolled his twitter and he posted about it with the #businesstrip

TIL Braun has peanut butter company called Crushed Nuts

Watch out, Big Nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

forkboy84 posted:

Only because I did a double take in shock at someone in America booking Party Marty

Not America but Santino tried to book him here in Toronto about a month ago. I don't know what happened with that event but I think he at least unbooked Marty after people were like WTF dude