Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hammond Egger
Feb 20, 2011

by the sex ghost

DJExile posted:

My This Promotion Is Not A Grift shirt is raising a lot of questions already answered by my shirt

So let me get this straight, guys like Austin Aries, Flip Gordon, TJ Perkins, Low-Ki and Teddy Hart are paying like $500 to do Fight Club cosplay in some abandoned warehouse or something while getting yelled at by Ethan Carter, who is also writing unabomber-like manifestos on professional wrestling and worshipping Patrick Bateman. I mean, that sounds loving #amazing to be #honest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammond Egger
Feb 20, 2011

by the sex ghost
Who is the money mark behind all of this, and please can it be Dixie Carter.