Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

This entire thing sounds like the worst of MLM/Qanon/self help cult poo poo wrapped in a burrito of the most uninteresting Bald Bearded Men. That being said I cant wait to see what the gently caress this is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Curiosity got the better of me so I decided to try watching one of these 2 shows they did.

I cannot get over this bizarre loving lighting/camerawork they chose where everything is in a dark room illuminated and blinded with a huge loving spotlight. Between that and the constant loving thrash metal I'm convinced this was designed to just assault your senses in every conceivable way, all while EC3 and "the narrator" rambles these meaningless platitudes about PURPOSE AND FREEDOM AND JOBS while a poignant piano ditty plays in the background.

I clicked forward randomly on this vid and landed on some other bearded bearman yelling "politics, religion, society, it all means poo poo" ok like how many times are we going to keep saying this, I loving get it. I'm not convinced there are any "narratives" here besides libertarian beardos going through some kind of roid rage and spouting about how everything is a lie and we need to find purpose through BATTLE, it just feels like Fight Club 2: Direct To DVD.

the 2nd event at least kind of is poking fun at itself a little with the Jervis poo poo / Stab's Boys (why are they loving here) segments but ultimately so much of this is very repetitive proclamations about PURPOSE or what the gently caress ever, and struggling to even see the loving wrestling with this "cinematic" style they have going.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

imagining how bizarre and insane CYN would have been if AEW didn't exist and Mox, Malakai, and Eddie were all there lol

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

EC3 was a pretty funny guy in Impact, his parody of the Deletion poo poo wasn't bad and he's actually a pretty good actor. The Jervis poo poo in the 2nd episode with "Jervis thought GOOD MANNERS would save him" as he gets loving destroyed made me laugh, as did the "your creator only had one son: ROMAN" line so I can't even tell how much of this is for real or not. Either way the actual wrestling is the least interesting part given how frantically filmed and poorly lit it is lol.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

they're missing out on Ryback, he's so stupid he'd be a huge laugh on this

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

what the gently caress is this "only one way of thinking" poo poo, for real what are they even talking about?????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

why the hell did damo shave his head, he looks loving terrible