Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

The presence of a narrator makes me think that all the matches in the promotion being cinematic matches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I'm full of mixed emotions in watching that Parrrow vs Jervis match. In the right hands, this style could be something. But not these hands.

Was EC3 always like this?

edit: nvm. After watching part of part 1 of the film, I kinda hate this

TV Zombie fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Feb 28, 2022

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

ASenileAnimal posted:

lol this poo poo is going to fail when no one wants to be booked to lose a match ever. and it will probably fail for a bunch of other funny reasons too.

There is no booking. You either knock out, tap out or make it so your opponent cannot continue, to win.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

ah. Matt Sydal is on the roster page.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I think there’s a cyn show this weekend. I pity the recapper of it but on the other hand, I’m curious about the results.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

It’s sure to be a trashfire right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Maybe early access is backstage access before the show starts.

Control your narrative and tell them you are not in BIG TICKETs grasp and snuck into the show.