Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

What happens when a man who has been rejected by society comes face to face with a man who wrestles?

that apostrophe in the last sentence is bugging the poo poo out of me. It's Woods' not Wood's you loving dumbasses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

DLC Inc posted:

it just feels like Fight Club 2: Direct To DVD.

it bears constant repetition, but cishets are always missing the entire point of Fight Club and The Matrix lmao

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

DLC Inc posted:

what the gently caress is this "only one way of thinking" poo poo, for real what are they even talking about?????

look, the west has a big problem with people clutching their nuts in public, okay? This is the biggest issue of our time

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

while we're on the subject of CYN parodies, this is almost as coherent as the real thing lmao https://twitter.com/GodDamnCandyMan/status/1498427635306741767?t=6D8sDx5zGo35JXJvhSewLg&s=19

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Benne posted:

drat John Silver really let himself go

well, that's why they call him Johnny Hungiee

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

I'd post vinceflex.jpg, but CYN doesn't deserve such a beautiful image

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Fight Club is a super gay book written by a gay man about toxic masculinity and the poison of internalized homophobia, that was subsequently turned into a super gay movie all about how men will destroy themselves rather than express real emotions or affection for one another. Which is to say it's all about #ControlYourNarrative and the tyranny of #BigSeasoning

Also, because there'll inevitably be a number of redpill references as this shitshow progresses, The Matrix is a series of incredibly trans movies about trans people being ground down by exterminationist transphobes and 'the red pill' is a massive metaphor for oestrogen taken by trans women

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

I know people really wanted Toru Yano and EVIL to have that Darkness Match for the KOPW last year, but I really don't think this was what they had in mind

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

so you're saying that CYN is full of the kinds of doofuses who'd work for exposure

amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

how the gently caress are they going to sustain an audience's attention for seven hours

I mean, they're not, but why do they expect to