Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

It's like a wrestling promotion for dudes so sad they're not in WWE that they're just cult torturing themselves. Wild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The Dick's Last Resort of wrestling but if you pay enough you get to be rude

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

500 dollar cuck room with your favorite wrestler who just has to take it

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Please don't label them

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Vandar posted:

This thread is really sleeping on 'CONDITIONING OF A PUMA'.

But pumas are sprinters, a fit human would already have better conditioning

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Jiro posted:

So how long will it be before the CYN events become straight up MAGA promos and barely any wrestling?

Honestly hoping they go more in a 90's libertarian direction

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

flashy_mcflash posted:

Veggies are Flip's department. Look how much he's enjoying this broc

Seriously why do they look universally disgusted by the food they're ostensibly trying to sell

Enjoying your food is for sheep. This is for people who want to take control.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Alaois posted:

i've had my suspicions for a while but there's no way this isn't a million dollar extreme gag

I'm not fully convinced but I'm pretty interested as a bystander gawking. Either this is multiple layers of irony or they're on something funnier and crazier than just straight right wing stuff and either will be really funny.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

DLC Inc posted:

what the gently caress is this "only one way of thinking" poo poo, for real what are they even talking about?????

That was what you walked away with? Sounds like somebody needs to clutch their nuts more

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Suck hole is on young mouth level of grossing me out

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

QCS is a terrible place

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

RoH talent can control their narrative

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Looks like it's technically not CYN and is part of a larger festival at the venue.

https://www.sapcenter.com/events/detail/san-jose-taco-margarita-festival

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I could drink enough margaritas to willingly watch CYN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I love wrestling because the most creative workers in the business take nothing seriously and the least creative say why so serious?