Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i've had my suspicions for a while but there's no way this isn't a million dollar extreme gag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

isn't that the Warlord's old getup

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Drakkel posted:

Does CYN even have championships? What are they fighting for?

controlling their narratives!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

Looks like it's technically not CYN and is part of a larger festival at the venue.

https://www.sapcenter.com/events/detail/san-jose-taco-margarita-festival

its like when Green City would have wrestling matches, got it

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

does she have white girl dreads now

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

how did this thread get bluescreened by the "born to poo poo, forced to wipe" meme

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I mean, I don't keep up to date on barely coded homophobic garbage, generally speaking

its a fuckin dasharezone meme dude

do you all think that tweet is a real CYN shirt

Alaois fucked around with this message at 17:13 on May 10, 2022

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Starland Ballroom is far too nice of a venue for CYN

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

boo he should have said it was a social experiment

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Elephant Ambush posted:

I know a guy who lives in St Louis and he said the name of the venue where the CYN show is happening is called The Red Flag

lmao

oh yeah i hear thats a great venue for pop-punk bands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

If you've scrolled to this point did you notice that's Austin Aries on the poster and not Marty Scurll?

Yes but also lmao