Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Dude's Gourmet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

CYN is coming to Detroit next month and I am thinking of controlling my narrative

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

Boogaloo Sarah Rowe has a nice ring to it. She'll do well controlling her narrative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3eoBFPgppk

This New Piece Serves As An Artistic Background To The Authenticity Of The First Woman Of CYN.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

if we are too quick to judge others about their lack of encyclopedic knowledge about internet memes, catchphrases, and the like, and the different contexts in which they have weaved their way into their society, someday we may be the ones with eggs on our face when we do not know the origin of the clutch your nuts tidbit. we can take it as an opportunity to love, not attack.

-paraphrased from The Book of Joy (2016), authors Desmond Tutu & The 14th Dalai Lama, Penguin Random House, ISBN 9780399185045

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

mamma mia!