Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I can't tell if this thing is serious or a parody of this kind of thing.

"Big Seasoning" cannot be written by a serious person, right? Right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

They should have a wrestler called Big Seasoning who's the top heel of the promotion. He can have a valet named Mrs. Dash.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

I'm "THE ESSENTIAL CHARACHTER" and I'm also the guy unsure if that's a typo or a new word they invented.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Benne posted:

Has EC3 always been this unhinged or did the WWE run break him

He was definitely doing a lot of weird "anti-humor" type stuff when he was on the gameshow version of NXT. That's the only thing that makes me wonder if this isn't real. Or, at least, if EC3's the one person who knows it's not serious.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

I don't know how much Hulk Hogan is hurting for cash, but they need to bring him in as a "Legend of Cancellation" or something. Have him rant and rave about how "Big Pasta" was scared of Pastamania and faked the sex tape to get rid of him for good.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

I can buy a hologram e-greeting of Austin Aries?!?!

So now I can go to a wrestling show without chairs, head into a poorly ventilated janitor's closet with a wrestler, and then go home and buy a hologram to commemorate the whole thing?! Tony Con-man, you're in trouble, pal.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

This went from entertainingly insane to just the regular kind of right-wing grifter insane pretty quickly.

Double lol at Strowman very carefully avoiding criticizing WWE, though. Gotta keep that Rumble nostalgia spot dream alive.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

I thought maybe this was just performatively dumb at the beginning, now I realize it's the regular kind of dumb.

Braun's career trajectory is wild, from one of WWE's golden boys to a complete outcast from independent wrestling within 2 years. And it's all his fault, too, that's the best part. He probably thought he was safe in the WWE forever and could poo poo on people who needed help, and now look at him.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

The video reminds me a campaign ad for someone running on "Good ol' American values". The song reminds me of an ad for a haunted house.

Truly CYN is reinventing wrestling.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Endless Mike posted:

Toxic masculinity is hosed up. There's also dudes who will poop, then stand up to pee because peeing sitting down is for women.

My brother-in-law does this. We went out to a restaurant years ago and he went into the stall to poop, then flushed, got out, and peed at the urinal. I thought he was doing drugs in the stall but no, it was much worse than that.

This should have been a red flag in retrospect but I just figured it was a weird hygiene thing.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Adam Scherr's wrestling at a local indy show in 2 weeks, being brought in as a "Special Attraction".

IWC Wrestling at the Ballpark 2022 posted:

John McChesney claims to have proof Money Shot damaged his car, preventing him from wrestling last month at AFTERSHOCK. But, on July 17th, John McChesney only cares about revenge when he brings in the Titan, Adam Scherr, to help him shut up Money Shot in a huge main event!!

I'm wondering if he's still charging insane rates to wrestle or if he's finally dropped that since he wasn't getting booked. He's front and center on the poster complete with a little CYN logo stamped over his shoulder, too.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Orange Carlisle posted:

lol that sherr is taking bookings now at places that can't possibly pay him what he was asking initially

should have taken his own advice and shut his suckhole

It's at a minor league ballpark so they may be paying him in additional exposure (to the elements).

Or he's even dumber than he appears to be and thinks he's wrestling at PNC Park or something in front of tens of thousands of fans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

MassRafTer posted:

IWC has a history of booking stars, they'll be fine. They have Kingston, Penta and Johnny IWC booked the next month.

Thanks for this because now I'll probably grab a ticket for the Eddie Kingston show.

And yeah, 2nding the fact that this is a pretty huge local indy promotion, I used to go in high school and saw a ton of big names at the time. That's part of why Scherr showing up is so perplexing to me, is he enough of a draw to pay him big money? Is there someone out there who will go to their first independent show to see the former Braun Strowman?