Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lol this poo poo is going to fail when no one wants to be booked to lose a match ever. and it will probably fail for a bunch of other funny reasons too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lmfao i changed my mind this is amazing

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

master of the axe (guitar)

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

the roster page reads like a bunch of d&d character sheets for people that run a pyramid scheme.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

that chicken is controlling its narrative and it will never job out to big seasoning.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

im going to control my narrative and disobey all of these rules

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

CombineThresher posted:

PROJECT PIT sounds like Three 6 Mafia's wrestling promotion, which would be 1000x more fun than this bullshit.

all the belts are spinner belts

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lol