Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
I slept on CYN and have now just read a dozen pages of this thread and I am ready to Control My Narrative. They had me at tiny pizzeria where Braun kicked a little kid by accident, kept me when I saw them closing the door to the Rant/rape room, empowered me with the dark dark match, and emboldened me with a metal music video of barnyard animals.

I only know of 4 wrestlers in this, included Barnyard Rowe, and have zero information about any match results at all. I hope they get an energy drink deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

That's not even the most CURRENT dated played out Joker meme!!!!

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Cavauro posted:

remember when braun strowman and mia yim did the sammy/tay gimmick

Do their arms not work?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Cavauro posted:

it's a normal kiss. find a new slant

That's not out Sam and Tay do it

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Anyone watch the special tonight?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

MassRafTer posted:

I'm watching it now. Well, I'll watch 20 minutes then go to bed. It starts with a bunch of warnings and disclaimers about how cool it is to free the narrative.

Now EC3 is screaming at a jobber.

Sweet. Imma try and watch it tomorrow.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

It's pretty funny out here too.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Elephant Ambush posted:

It still cracks me up that EC3's still doing the "son of Dixie Carter" thing after all this time. Like even if that's not his gimmick he kept the name and it's just bizarre

That was by far his best run so it's not too surprising.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

So apparently CONTROL YOUR NARRATIVE invaded the NWA at the ppv tonight...

For anyone who cares.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

DJExile posted:

EC3 looking like Test did shortly before he died, holy lord

Test didn't die of steroids, IIRC, he died of a broken heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

The show must not go on.