Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
The play fighting stuff is especially funny given it's a guy who was getting slimed with Nickelodeon Gak by Shane McMahon last year and has spent most of his career in goofy swamp child tag champ choo choo train territory

Also shows that being a featured attraction in WWE and winning at multiple Wrestlemanias means absolutely nothing for being able to draw as an independent wrestler if you have no actual fanbase.

The only one of the three that has ever been entertaining is ECIII and only as Derrick Bateman. lol that Scarlett Bordeaux is staying far away from being associated with this even with Kross in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

If I do a #superkick will I be DQ'ed? Even if I'M IN CONTROL? Or does that only apply to a "match"

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

They need to pay Shane McMahon to fully make this thing Raw Underground 2.0

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Control your narrative and drink your grandson's pee when you need oxidants. Doesn't have any of those bad chemicals from engineered food.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

even though he is not the part in focus, I can still observe ECIII's baldness in crystal clarity

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

This is what big seasoning is trying to keep from you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

EC3 has said a lot of stupid things in his life. Calling Killer Kross "phenomenal" may be the biggest lie of all