Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

So how long will it be before the CYN events become straight up MAGA promos and barely any wrestling?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

If this stupid promotion lasts long enough what are the odds that they'll do a PPV on Jan 6th in DC?

Edit: Goddammit Rowan, Danielson said you were a really smart vitner. What are you doing here???

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

StarkRavingMad posted:

what is a boogaloo

other than the electric breakin' 2 type

It's a bunch of loving people, military types, ex military, and your gun crazy wanna be military types, that believe America is on it's way to another Civil War. Any possibly allegedly they want to start it. Also racism, a looooot of racism. And even fewer that are like gently caress yeah civil war lets go murder all the racism.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Oh Ruby, I hope you don't follow this poo poo too out on your farm.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Ganso Bomb posted:

Yeah, none of them are vaccinated

Fuckin :perfect:

keithy george posted:

In her interview with Renee she was like “Sarah got me into getting this farm and got me into hunting” and didn’t talk about what else she got her into.

And Liv lives with Bo on a farm........ weird pattern.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

DarkstarIV posted:

Boogaloo Sarah Rowe has a nice ring to it. She'll do well controlling her narrative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3eoBFPgppk

Man I really hope Ruby and Liv don't fall too far into whatever Sarah is into.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Mons Hubris posted:

It seems like a lot of these promos involve big knives. It would be kind of sick if they had machete matches where they just hack each other's limbs off or whatever with big machetes.

I mean, that's one way to deal with roster bloat.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Drakkel posted:

If they booked a show where Braun Strowman died in the ring, came back to life, then died again at his own memorial tribute show it would win promotion of the year

You do the thing where you have a "Loser Quits" match but have Braun be thrown off a building and then take bets to see if he dead first or quit first.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Drakkel posted:

CYN goes out of business when EC3 books a "Loser Leaves Town" Royal Rumble with the entire roster

Multiple clones of each wrestler in order to make it to 30 entrants. :laffo:

No by that point Ric Flair becomes the new head of CYN and everyone else is either in Wrestling School or failed out of wrestling school and died.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Pinche Rudo posted:

I’ve got a little CYN story. There was a local promoter who had booked a show as part of a big taco and margarita festival at the SAP Center in San Jose (home of the Sharks NHL team). Flip Gordon, EC3, and Scherr were all advertised as appearing on it.

Apparently a few weeks before the show they contacted the promoter and demanded that he change it to a CYN show, use their branding, and give them say in the booking. Of course the promoter told them no, so they pulled out and he had to scramble and get replacements. He ended up getting Lance Archer and I think John Morrison as replacements and the show went off pretty well.

They basically torpedoed a perfectly good booking because they wanted to Control Their Narrative.

Archer vs Johnny Mundo sounds way more loving cool than whatever CYN was going to do with Scherr's lack of knees.

Jiro fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Jul 5, 2022

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

DarkstarIV posted:

Everyone pour one out, as the narrative can no longer be controlled.

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/ec3-i-was-rallying-against-three-letter-brands-and-i-became-one-i-m-full-poo poo

EC3 announced he is going to NWA, and implied CYN is dead.

RIP CYN 2022-2022

:laffo: Get hosed Braun. We'll see you back on Smackdown next week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

LobsterMobster posted:

He's probably just sitting in a dark room, hoping his brain stops slowly seeping out of his skull

You're all wrong, he's putting Skittles into his roided out bellybutton to try and eject them one by one into his mouth.