Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

McMahonism cargo cult.

But holy poo poo have they put together a harshly unique visual style. It’s like poo poo you’d send in to Al-Jazeera.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Someone’s gonna die because of this poo poo

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Bumper Stickup posted:

Why in the hell is Matt Sydal in this

Sydal listens to Joe Rogan

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

yeah still not watching this and it now clearly support rapists and pedophiles.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Daunte Vicknabb posted:

This is brutal. I don't want to give them any money for obvious reasons, but when a historic event like this is taking place in my backyard I feel like going and experiencing it for the benefit of mankind (these forums) is my civic duty.

they'll be incompetent enough you can probably sneak in through a side door. DO NOT GIVE THESE FUCKS MONEY.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Embracing your reptilian overlords is controlling your narrative

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Orange Carlisle posted:

Its funny how fast the interest in this shitshow died out lol

A roster full of shitheads and abusers talking like software startups?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

A Fancy Hat posted:

I thought maybe this was just performatively dumb at the beginning, now I realize it's the regular kind of dumb.

Braun's career trajectory is wild, from one of WWE's golden boys to a complete outcast from independent wrestling within 2 years. And it's all his fault, too, that's the best part. He probably thought he was safe in the WWE forever and could poo poo on people who needed help, and now look at him.

I think its really impressive because its not booze or drugs, he's just a naturally distilled idiot.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Will they call it the Daly’s Place Putsch

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

MassRafTer posted:

Increasingly fascinated by the other programming on Pro Wrestling TV.

https://twitter.com/ProWTV/status/1534549912788127744

Well the three guys left on the FBIs right wing terror task force now have a wrestling channel they can watch for clues.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I’m pretty sure their indianapolis venue is an empty lot right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Ricky I will pay you $300 and a large supreme pizza do not host those chucklefucks