Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

RocknRollaAyatollah posted:

Have they said who's on the card for the 31st? I remember seeing some rumor that Cardona was on the card, I think Broski will wrestle anywhere for a check, but I can't find any details about the card and it's probably fake. Since I'm only seeing Adam Scherr, EC3, and Killer Kross on the card so far, I'm just imagining it's going to be Alphacon Dallas where they tell the attendees that chairs are for beta cucks to sit in while they watch their wives get banged by alphas. Men who control their narratives stand tall and pay $25 for the honor.

Cardona did the first version of whatever this is so he’s not averse to working with EC3 at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Braun is absolutely far too stupid for that so either it’s real or EC3 is trolling his roster as well as the rest of the world, and deserves some kind of award.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It’s going well

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

If you press join and then hit the X on that new pop up it lets you scroll your heart out.

I wouldn’t bother though, I like to think of it as an impenetrable wall that protects me from seeing more of twitter than could possibly be good for anyone.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

What the gently caress has EC3 been putting in that seasoning

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

That’s a bad song and a hilarious video

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I found the Pro Wrestling TV app yesterday but couldn’t find the show on demand, only in their scheduled broadcasts feed type thing and I absolutely don’t give enough of a gently caress to make actual time in my life to meet a schedule for it.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Who did they ever beat

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Does it though?

I wonder who would draw more

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Well yeah obviously lawler is a piece of poo poo and in an ideal world nobody would book either sex pests or giant chud dumbasses, I was thinking from a pure business value for money perspective

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Orange Carlisle posted:

you'll never convince me booking adam scherr is a good idea, I don't care how many facts and how much logic you throw at me

I can post far outside of both!

What if you made him job to marko stunt

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Mid tier is generous

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Who the gently caress is Mims

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

One of the boxers on the undercard has something to do with his peanut butter company, so it’s probably a combination of partial/full comps and calling the whole endeavour a business trip for tax purposes.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Trying posted:

Am I loving going ogre?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Well I’m sure having a novelty CYN cheque will be a fun little piece of memorabilia because there’s absolutely no chance those things are going to cash lol