Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

CYN is not for weak minds

https://twitter.com/TransGraps/status/1498045964011061255

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I “see” a lot of weak minds who “aren’t” ready “to” control their “narrative”

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I need to get on that money train from Big Seasoning

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Malcolm Excellent posted:

EC3 looks like he has a double deviated septum. I bet if he got that fixed he'd get more oxygen to his brain and get a regular hobby that isn't ranting in a room or taking black and white photos shirtless with his enemies

Control Your Nasalpassage

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

CYN would be watchable if they started shooting on each other as soon as they got the go home signal

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Control your nitrogen emissions

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

If Bubba controlled his narrative more he’d get booked

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

There’s a CYN event at the Shark tank in San Jose. I have no idea how they are running a venue this big with so little promotion. I wonder if they have a Silicon Valley chud money mark paying for it

https://twitter.com/iamjordanblu/status/1522249063508299776

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Davros1 posted:

Already a bunch of sellouts, doing a show for BIG SEASONING

Big taco seasoning no less

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Barnyard Rowe is going to control her narrative in a pig pen match

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I’ve got a little CYN story. There was a local promoter who had booked a show as part of a big taco and margarita festival at the SAP Center in San Jose (home of the Sharks NHL team). Flip Gordon, EC3, and Scherr were all advertised as appearing on it.

Apparently a few weeks before the show they contacted the promoter and demanded that he change it to a CYN show, use their branding, and give them say in the booking. Of course the promoter told them no, so they pulled out and he had to scramble and get replacements. He ended up getting Lance Archer and I think John Morrison as replacements and the show went off pretty well.

They basically torpedoed a perfectly good booking because they wanted to Control Their Narrative.

Pinche Rudo fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Jul 5, 2022

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

The Shrek Rave will probably outdraw them too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Control Your Navel