Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Wizard Master threads own, they're terrible but they own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Cross post for quality wizard content:

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Wizerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd master took the cyan pill, as the mauve pill looked a bit seedy.
and instantly regretted it, as the bits of fluff and dreck from murphyus' pocket took him on an adventure through the personal neuroses of the entire Dishops Stortford (Just off the M25, kids enter free! bring you own crack.) tourist board.
"ohhhhh chrrrrriiiissst. not this again", as his mind filled with visions of polish stop motion and bad plumbing.

staberind fucked around with this message at 12:30 on Mar 8, 2022

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

sigher posted:

Wizard Master threads own, they're terrible but they own.

I never understood why people would be upset with opportunities to dunk on Wizard Master, it's so fuckin fun

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Ok well, I've had a hell of an emotional day and again totally forgot about this so congrats to flavor.flv for winning a contest I honestly forgot I was running

here is your reward. It's a photoshop I spent the last 10 minutes making, and it's technically an NFT since each imgur link is unique so, go nuts with your winnings

Keep on dunking on Wizard Master, or don't, i don't care, i'm going to go drink, enjoy the rest of your night posting pals

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
congrats flavor.flv!

i'm off to design some wizard master merch for the next contest

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Ok well, I've had a hell of an emotional day

Time to dunk on you. What's happenin' broski

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Ok well, I've had a hell of an emotional day and again totally forgot about this so congrats to flavor.flv for winning a contest I honestly forgot I was running

here is your reward. It's a photoshop I spent the last 10 minutes making, and it's technically an NFT since each imgur link is unique so, go nuts with your winnings

Keep on dunking on Wizard Master, or don't, i don't care, i'm going to go drink, enjoy the rest of your night posting pals

thanks I'll put it to good use

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Hey wizmas you're uglier than this thing