Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
You've offended my honor for the last time. You have lurked in my threads, a mere parasite, cravenly sniffed for deals in my shops like a dog on the ground, and implied that my snail is only partially sexual, and that its titties befit only a snail or a swain or somebody with a diseased mind

I demand satisfaction.

*prowling around ITT doing sword moves beyond belief*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(
My name is not Inigo Montoya, I fear I may be at a disadvantage in this thread :ohdear:

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Bring your own guns

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
As your second, does that mean I inherit your kitten if you die? *loads revolver with blanks*

How Wonderful!

Buttchocks posted:

As your second, does that mean I inherit your kitten if you die? *loads revolver with blanks*

Yes, give the kitten a good home and also hide my coupon collection from my wife and parents.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Heather Papps

hello friend

butler, bring me my slapping glove
*butler returns with one of those giant #1 foam finger sports things*

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Me and my rival spending a lovely afternoon finding good hills to die on

How Wonderful!

*catching a glimpse of you cleaning and loading your pistols as I approach with my Beyblades*

Uh, m-mods, please close and lock thread

Ass-penny

I think dueling should come back, but honestly, I don't think I'd duel anyone who frequents byob.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

biosterous

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Space Taxi
Pistols or Swords?

No sir, I choose to thumb duel!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Space Taxi posted:

Pistols or Swords?

No sir, I choose to thumb duel!

I do bite my thumb at thee sir :rant:

*hat drop*

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

google THIS

(reloading again) Wow, it is really hard to hit someone at 138 paces

biosterous

google THIS posted:

(reloading again) Wow, it is really hard to hit someone at 138 paces

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM5u-f-JX44

gallery of sigs

he/him

Jaguars!

Second: Sir Eustace Trevithick, your opponent, Sir Robat Fliedermaus has issued the following apology: "Sir I beg of you not to shoot me, oh god I don't want to die please, I'm a coward with the moral fibre of a sponge" he them wee'd his pants and abandoned the field of honour to hide in a hen house. Do you accept the apology.

Sir Eustace Trevithick: I accept

Second: That is an unsatisfactory form, please render your answer in the traditional manner

SET: Very well. lol chill bro, water under the bridge

Jaguars! fucked around with this message at 08:39 on Mar 1, 2022

Escape From Noise

Spinning a weighted blanket over my head with one hand and slowly circling my opponent as I menace them with a 6 foot party sub in the other.

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

I demand satisfaction!

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

How Wonderful!

I demand validation....
*gradually smothering you in our relationship, threatening to just DIE, isn't THAT what you WANT, when you don't like my enchilada casserole*

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

I demand satisfaction!

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Twenty Four

Heather Papps posted:

butler, bring me my slapping glove
*butler returns with one of those giant #1 foam finger sports things*

lol I love this mental visual

Manifisto

it is a cool dawn stained by a bloody sunrise. the duelers face one another grimly as their seconds steel themselves to avenge any treachery. the officiant looks in turn at each orb, then yells "FIRE!"

"knife to meet you!"

"hi knife to meet you, I'm dad!"

"hi I'm dad, KNIFE to MEET you!"

"greetings and salutations knife to meet you! I am still dad!"

"dad you may be, but it is very very knife to meet you!"

"that is all well and good, very very knife to meet you, but I! AM! DAD!!!"

the ongoing carnage causes some in the crowd to faint, yet somehow the duel continues . . .

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

Manifisto posted:

it is a cool dawn stained by a bloody sunrise. the duelers face one another grimly as their seconds steel themselves to avenge any treachery. the officiant looks in turn at each orb, then yells "FIRE!"

"knife to meet you!"

"hi knife to meet you, I'm dad!"

"hi I'm dad, KNIFE to MEET you!"

"greetings and salutations knife to meet you! I am still dad!"

"dad you may be, but it is very very knife to meet you!"

"that is all well and good, very very knife to meet you, but I! AM! DAD!!!"

the ongoing carnage causes some in the crowd to faint, yet somehow the duel continues . . .

google THIS

The battle has continued well into the evening. Most of the crowd has dispersed, too disturbed by the brutality they have witnessed to watch any longer. A few of the onlookers, driven mad by the spectacle, have turned on each other, and vicious "Turn on your monitor!"s have been exchanged.

At last the battle appears to be drawing to a close. One of the combatants lies on the ground in the fetal position, whimpering. The apparent winner sneers as they close in for the final blow. "Any last words?" they demand.

What emerges from the other one's lips is barely more than a whisper, but it is devastating in its impact.

"Not much," they wheeze, "what's knife to meet you I'm Dad with you?"

The world goes silent as the victim collapses and does not move again. The attending physician announces than dead at the scene with hardly a need for examination.

The victor's second helps them shakily to their feet. "May you find peace," they whisper to the fallen, "and a g/f so you can watch her pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month."

biosterous

google THIS posted:

The battle has continued well into the evening. Most of the crowd has dispersed, too disturbed by the brutality they have witnessed to watch any longer. A few of the onlookers, driven mad by the spectacle, have turned on each other, and vicious "Turn on your monitor!"s have been exchanged.

At last the battle appears to be drawing to a close. One of the combatants lies on the ground in the fetal position, whimpering. The apparent winner sneers as they close in for the final blow. "Any last words?" they demand.

What emerges from the other one's lips is barely more than a whisper, but it is devastating in its impact.

The world goes silent as the victim collapses and does not move again. The attending physician announces than dead at the scene with hardly a need for examination.

The victor's second helps them shakily to their feet. "May you find peace," they whisper to the fallen, "and a g/f so you can watch her pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month."

gallery of sigs

he/him

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Dueling Grounds is when I mix two different coffee roasts together.

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

ty nesamdoom!

How Wonderful!

google THIS posted:

clawing back from death's door to croak "...that's what... she.... ssssai~" before trailing off into a death rattle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

helo am i late to the duel? oh no. oh no. someone call the ambulance!!!! yes i want to pay extra for the special reusable ones!

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)